The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

66 posts Page 4 of 5
Thanks so much @Juliana.Rivers! :) :clover: :clover: :victory:
:like: A little up update!

Well, I've been hovering around 41 inches waist (the belly button measurement) size and today after yesterday's Monday fast, I'm claiming it!

Down from 48-49 at the start last April, that's a full 7-8 inches around the biggest part of my waist!!!!! I'm so happy, AND it means I'm halfway there in terms of measurements.

:victory: :victory: :victory: :heart: :heart: :heart: :victory: :victory: :victory:
:cake:
Well done Joy, you're getting 'littler' all the time!
Well done @LittleJoy you're getting close to your interim target!! Keep up the good work! :victory:
Well done Jpy..lovely to lose from your waist,makes a big difference to your shape! X
Thanks everyone! Here's a photo of my shape comparison from the beginning of my diet to now for @CandiceMarie, @Jemima, @rawkaren, @Sue.Q, @Silverdarling, @Minigill, @gillymary, @callyanna, @MaryAnn, @carieoates, @Juliana.Rivers, @Ballerina, @Auriga, @julianna and all! :) :victory: :victory: :like: :heart:

Imagehttp://postimg.org/image/583dcxlj7/

Thanks for all the support so far folks!
WOW! You look amazingly different in the middle :like: :like:

You go girl - fantastic progress :smile: :like:
Thanks so much @Winsome! I did look like I had a little tire 'round my waist.
nice!
What a difference Joy..so much slimmer round the middle,looks good,also makes you look taller! X i like yr little skirt too x
Wow @LittleJoy !

Fantastic - what a difference :like: :victory: :heart:
:heart: Hello fellow fasters! I'm still around and still fasting. Hopefully I'll get near a real scale next week for my fastaversary and will give you all an update on this year of my life! I haven't been checking in very often these days, but I'm still going strong and slow on this fast :) I'll have a longer post next week! :heart:
Good to see you, @LittleJoy. I can only guess that I missed your photos because I was traveling at the time, but WOW! You're looking great!
66 posts Page 4 of 5