The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

250 posts Page 17 of 17
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
I'm still within 2lb of my goal weight despite the 'gobbling free for all' over Christmas.

I've been maintaining for about 18 months, I had a large gain in September this year but gradually got back down to my goal weight and at the end of November it was lower than it had been for many years - just for about a week.

Happy New Year to my fellow maintainers and I hope it's a good one for us all.
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Still within Range- but have put on a couple of pounds , so right at my limit- I feel a couple of fasts coming on next week.!
I love @barbarita's idea of reporting on 2014's entry and exit weights! Let's all do it?? @P-JK @Merlin @coffeetime @Azureblue @StowgateResident @Wendy Darling @SSure @wendyjane @mrstee @pennyforthem and everyone else in the maintenance tent!

Here's my 2014 report:
Entry weight (trend): 70 kg
Exit weight (trend): 64 kg
Highest weight 70.6 kg
Highest weight since reaching maintenance (65 kg)in May: 65.1kg (yesterday :shock:)
Lowest weight 62.4 kg

A good year all in all!
carorees wrote: I love @barbarita's idea of reporting on 2014's entry and exit weights! Let's all do it?? @P-JK @Merlin @coffeetime @Azureblue @StowgateResident @Wendy Darling @SSure @wendyjane @mrstee @pennyforthem and everyone else in the maintenance tent!

Here's my 2014 report:
Entry weight (trend): 70 kg
Exit weight (trend): 64 kg
Highest weight 70.6 kg
Highest weight since reaching maintenance (65 kg)in May: 65.1kg (yesterday :shock:)
Lowest weight 62.4 kg

A good year all in all!

Actually, I like the idea so much I'm starting a thread for everyone in the weigh-ins board...
I'm ending the year one pound above my goal--not too bad considering all the dark chocolate and pumpkin pie that's been consumed :oops: :grin:

This past week or so my high was 137.5 (goal weight 135) and low was 135.5. I'm hoping for my tracker to show some "below goal" achievements in 2015.

Happy New Year to all mainteners :clover: :clover:
Put on 2lb since last week, after 3 day gastric upset. So overall very pleased!
This time last year, weighed 10st 3lb!
Wishing everybody a very happy New Year - and hoping that everybody keeps at or near goal!

:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
1/1/14:- 71.5kgs
31/12/14:- 73.4kgs
Drat :0(
After embarking on a fasting WOL in 2011, here's my 2014 report. NB: I was previously in maintenance at my original goal weight but decided to address a body fat goal so I left maintenance and aimed for body composition change for some of 2014:

Entry weight: 124lbs/56.2kg; 25-6" /63-66cm waist; 30%+ fat
Exit weight: 106lbs/48.2kg; 23-4"/58-60cm waist; 23% fat
Highest weight : 124lbs
Lowest weight: 105lbs
January 10, 2014: 99 pounds
December 31, 2014: 98.5 pounds
Total variation over all (mostly weekly) weighings: 5 pounds, 3 below goal, 2 above
Satisfaction level with this aspect of my life: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
MY WEIGHT THIS FIRST MORNING OF 2015 IS EXACTLY GOAL -- 98 POUNDS.
I have maintained through an entire year. I am at a weight right in the middle of the normal range for my height. I would have thought this completely impossible two years ago. Why didn't Dr. Mosely invent and publicize this WOE 30 years ago???
I am always away at the end of the year with no access to, or desire to use, scales! But my weight before leaving was very similar to the weight one year previously - can't recall exactly, as I don't bring my record book with me and have not updated the tracker in a while. So very happy about that - it means I have basically maintained for a year. :)
And I won't be standing on the scales on my return until I have had a couple of fast days. I know I have put on weight, hopefully mainly water due to the carb excesses (based on past experience). Will have to be careful tho, as normally on holidays we are very active, but with temperatures in the high 30sC to mid 40sC, we aren't doing much!
Best wishes to fellow mainteneers for 2015, let's hope we have lots of others join us. :)
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
250 posts Page 17 of 17