The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

250 posts Page 3 of 17
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 Next
wendyjane wrote: No numbers please! We're done with that! This format works great.

Phew! :lol:
Just a quick note on weigh day for my 3x1000 cal days. Up 300gm but under goal weight, but I went out for Indian last Saturday and boy I always put on weight after that food, high carb, full of fatty calories too.
I'm still here, although I was thinking I didn't belong in this month's maintaining thread as I had put a few lbs back on through comfort eating in the last couple of months. I've changed my mind though, my weight hasn't gone up any further and I've even lost a lb and it's staying off, so here I am again. :smile:
I'm not going to worry about it any more, compared to my starting weight in January 2013 I'm 'slim' although I don't feel slim now that my size 14 jeans are tight around the waist again. So my Christmas challenge is to try to get back to my official maintenance weight or at least NOT to put any more on, I'm determined not to go back to size 18.
Not too bad a challenge as it's only a few lbs. :grin:
I am not quite maintaining this month as am still just over my max maintaining weight after the summer, 6 weeks of holiday was too much maintenance wise, but should be back to maintenance level by next week. I am a member of the xmas club, they welcome maintainers too, my goal is to stay within my maintenance weight.
Edited the first post and not sure if tags in an edit result is messages being send, so to be sure:

@Azureblue
@carorees
@coffeetime
@GMH
@Ieramul
@lovemyparrot
@Margotsylvia
@MaryAnn
@Merlin
@Pariah
@PennyForthem
@P-JK :sun: :island:
@scubachick
@Silverdarling
@SSure
@StowgateResident
@Wendy Darling
@wendyjane
Hi all maintainers, fasting today (normal fasts Monday + Thursday, but this week Wednesday + Friday. I am feeling very good right now 22 hours into today's fast (no food so far). Thinking if I should take a miserly Miso soup, just because I want to get rid of the remaining 3 sachets in my drawer and could not possibly eat/drink this on a feed day - it tastes foul. But then I am not that hungry.... so will give it a miss until one feed day when I am feeling desperate. :lol:
P-JK, could you please let me know what it means to be tagged or to tag? Does it mean I get a message into my inbox when someone contributes here? Since you asked to show by symbols how we are doing, here it goes: :like: :smile:
Ieramul wrote: P-JK, could you please let me know what it means to be tagged or to tag? Does it mean I get a message into my inbox when someone contributes here?

Yes when you @Ieramul someone they get a message (it's one of the buttons you can use in sending your mail)
Friday check-in
It's been an up and down week.
Fri 62.9 :dazed: Sat 63.2 :neutral: Sun 63.8 :shock: Mon 64.1 :curse: Tues 63.6 :confused: Weds 64.0 :bugeyes: Thurs 63.6 :neutral: Today 63.2 :cool:

Still trend has been 63.4 or 63.5 throughout so I think I'm actually staying level.

Is that enough emoticons @P-JK?
@P-JK please count me in, too.
I am maintaining below goal, though it has been creeping up a bit. Like most the Americans, have to get through Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas/Super Bowl season!
@P-JK thank you.
@Carorees, 300 gram in 1 week does not really count, well done. I think within 1 - 2 lb it is just a matter of food or fluid inside or not.
@coffeetime well done, that is maintaining, not to stress, keep positive and just take a (fast)day at a time. We will be with you for your "easy-fit-into-pants" challenge for Christmas. :smile:
Hi @Carorees found this emoticon for a roller coaster any idea how it can be included in the text message?

Thanks @debbiejgb, included a :sun: as your status. let me know in case you want another emoticon
roller-coaster.gif
roller-coaster.gif (25.41 KiB) Viewed 453 times
carorees wrote:
Is that enough emoticons @P-JK?

@Carorees - there can never be too many emoticons, surely?? :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :razz:

(and that blasted :curse: yellow bar :curse: still gets in the way :curse: :curse: :curse: when you want to do more than one emoticon ... :bugeyes:)
At the moment I am :?: as to how the :smile: get put against your name. However I am sure someone will sort it out. I will continue to try not to be a:pig2:or a :secret: eater and not listen to the :monkey:and :soldier: on. Hopefully this will work!
Have been :sick: last couple of days, so expecting an 'artificial' new low!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 Next
250 posts Page 3 of 17