The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 2 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 Next
Count me in. I've a holiday for the next 2 weeks but I hope to see the 70's for the end of December.
Betsysgr8 wrote: @Juliana.rivers you put Dhana in twice again, Caroline aka carorees is member number 8 ;)

Again??? I'm taking it personally! :grin:
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Nicky_94 wrote: Gah, 69 days??? Is that all?? Will have to get a move on!

You know its christmas soon when Aldi bring in the Christmas treats and Stollen. that happened last weekend ugh.

Hey everyone, what a great idea for a discussion.

For you, what triggers that "eeeek its going to be Christmas soon and i gotta get my act together" feeling.

...when I was in my local garden centre in SEPTEMBER and they were putting the christmas stuff out ... :shock: :shock: :shock: :confused: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
GeekyCatsJourney wrote: :reindeer: :reindeer: Can I join? My aim is 94.9kg by Christmas. I'm at 98.5 today and my average is 400g a week so ...

Yep, you are number 44. GeekyCatsJourney. thank you for joining us in the tent.

bring on 94.9!
carorees wrote:
Betsysgr8 wrote: @Juliana.rivers you put Dhana in twice again, Caroline aka carorees is member number 8 ;)

Again??? I'm taking it personally! :grin:

haha.
Jejum wrote: Count me in. I've a holiday for the next 2 weeks but I hope to see the 70's for the end of December.

Welcome Jejum, number 45
bofa45 wrote: I need an aim. Have lost it a bit over the last couple of weeks. I would like to be around 79 kg for Christmas. Will update tracker tomorrow morning. :)

You are member number 46 bofa45. a goal is great isnt it.

bring on 79kg for Chrissie
ok can I join too please?

cant believe we are talking xmas already grrrrrrrrr but hey there is no avoiding it so am in!!!!!!!!!!!

my goal is to get to 60 kilos by xmas at least, I live in hope! that's about 7 lbs :-)

Angie xxxx
I am aiming to reach 59kg or less i.e. I want to replace that 6 in 60's for a 59 or less before Christmas.
I want to join, bangs on the door..................pretty purleeeeeeeeeease :)

79 for me, I think! ........oh I feel the pressure now, feeling overwhelmed, I don't do mini goals normally and this is why because I end up a quivering wreck...........help let me in...........h..e...l..p
Hello Christmas Clubbers, dimmit here, member number 5

I am beginning to despair at reaching 69 in 69 days. I have been on a 71-72 plateaux for 6 weeks now. Fasting dutifully twice a week, had one weekend away and was bingeing a bit on feast days for a couple of weeks, but I've knocked that on the head now and still no shift in the scales. In two weeks I have another weekend away - with college friends from a decade ago - and I had really hoped to drop a bit before then, but now all I fear is that I'm going to need to 5-2 for the rest of my life just to maintain at this weight, which is still 8kg above where I'd like to be. Can somebody offer me support and assure me that a 6 week plateau can still be broken? :cry:
Although I've reached my ideal weight I want to stay on it. So, please, may I join your Christmas Club?

As I'm 5 foot in height even an extra pound makes a difference to my shape, and being the oldest here (83) I don't exercise much.

I really enjoy reading your posts, Ladies.
I would like to join as well please even though I'm above the 69/70 range! I currently weigh 91.17kg and I'm aiming to get to 89kg for Christmas so that I'm out of the 90s.

No idea if I can do it because I've been at the same weight for the last 4-5 weeks and I've kind of lost the plot this week, haha! :curse:

But Im going to get through this week by minimising the damage as I have a lot planned for the weekend and then get back to it properly next week.
I'm hoping that if I have a specific target it will help me keep on track a bit better!

Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else! :clover:
Welcome to the forums, Eirlys!
Got my first Christmas card today :shock: :bugeyes: :confused:

Ballerina :heart:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 Next
139 posts Page 2 of 10