The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 3 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 Next
TheFrog wrote: I am aiming to reach 59kg or less i.e. I want to replace that 6 in 60's for a 59 or less before Christmas.

Welcome to the club member 47, The Frog.

bring on 59!
angie090465 wrote: ok can I join too please?

cant believe we are talking xmas already grrrrrrrrr but hey there is no avoiding it so am in!!!!!!!!!!!

my goal is to get to 60 kilos by xmas at least, I live in hope! that's about 7 lbs :-)

Angie xxxx

Angie, yes, member 49 for 60kg goal. Hope is good. 7lbs should be achievable as there's 9 weeks to go.
Minsmum wrote: I want to join, bangs on the door..................pretty purleeeeeeeeeease :)

79 for me, I think! ........oh I feel the pressure now, feeling overwhelmed, I don't do mini goals normally and this is why because I end up a quivering wreck...........help let me in...........h..e...l..p

Minsmum. welcome to the Christmas club for you 79kg goal . you have my magic member number 50!

dont worry its positive pressure and Ballerina here is helping push us all to reach our goals BEFORE we can enjoy the pudd.
Lady Muck wrote: I had a target to reach by the end of 2013. Seems my body has decided differently. I just don't know what would be a doable target by Christmas.

You are in as member 51 Lady Muck! do you think you can achieve say 5 lb less than what you are today?
Mariajes wrote: I would like to join as well please even though I'm above the 69/70 range! I currently weigh 91.17kg and I'm aiming to get to 89kg for Christmas so that I'm out of the 90s.

No idea if I can do it because I've been at the same weight for the last 4-5 weeks and I've kind of lost the plot this week, haha! :curse:

But Im going to get through this week by minimising the damage as I have a lot planned for the weekend and then get back to it properly next week.
I'm hoping that if I have a specific target it will help me keep on track a bit better!

Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else! :clover:

You are member 52 Mariajes 89kg sounds good to me

We will all support each other in this journey. !
dimmit wrote: Hello Christmas Clubbers, dimmit here, member number 5

I am beginning to despair at reaching 69 in 69 days. I have been on a 71-72 plateaux for 6 weeks now. Fasting dutifully twice a week, had one weekend away and was bingeing a bit on feast days for a couple of weeks, but I've knocked that on the head now and still no shift in the scales. In two weeks I have another weekend away - with college friends from a decade ago - and I had really hoped to drop a bit before then, but now all I fear is that I'm going to need to 5-2 for the rest of my life just to maintain at this weight, which is still 8kg above where I'd like to be. Can somebody offer me support and assure me that a 6 week plateau can still be broken? :cry:

Ballerina where are you. Dimmit needs help.

Dimmit if you are expecting some special holidays away and thus opportunity to party and eat, then is it feasible (just asking) if you can do a couple of 3 day fast weeks to kind of compensate?
Eirlys wrote: Although I've reached my ideal weight I want to stay on it. So, please, may I join your Christmas Club?

As I'm 5 foot in height even an extra pound makes a difference to my shape, and being the oldest here (83) I don't exercise much.

I really enjoy reading your posts, Ladies.

Welcome to the forum Eirlys! I'm sure @juliana.rivers will be along, after she gets her beauty sleep, to give you your member number. :grin:

@Eirlys, if you haven't already, you really should post up in the Sassy Seniors Sanctuary thread. :smile:
Eirlys wrote: Although I've reached my ideal weight I want to stay on it. So, please, may I join your Christmas Club?

As I'm 5 foot in height even an extra pound makes a difference to my shape, and being the oldest here (83) I don't exercise much.

I really enjoy reading your posts, Ladies.

ooops sorry i missed your request for joining Eirlys. rounding up the troops in the tent has been a big job. you are member 54. and wow we are honoured to have you here.

i think we are going to have to get a tent annexe to fit all of you in now.
I was going to ask if maintainers can join I will be very happy if I can reach Christmas and more so new year the same weight as I am now. I do hope you all reach your goal.
May I join, too?
I am around 95.5kgs at the moment and I would love to see an 89.9 or less on the scales by Xmas, and 8 to start with would be absolutely the best xmas present I could imagine.
Only 68 days now and I will be going away for a long weekend and staying in a hotel with nice food... so really I won't be starting before Monday.
What an excellent idea! I. too, hover around 76 so unlikely to make it to 69 by Christmas but would please love to join in if I may! :?: : xx
Can I join pulleeeeeeeeze :?: :?: (have posted this on t'other thread too).
Nessie wrote: I was going to ask if maintainers can join I will be very happy if I can reach Christmas and more so new year the same weight as I am now. I do hope you all reach your goal.

yep nessie your in. number 57
trini wrote: May I join, too?
I am around 95.5kgs at the moment and I would love to see an 89.9 or less on the scales by Xmas, and 8 to start with would be absolutely the best xmas present I could imagine.
Only 68 days now and I will be going away for a long weekend and staying in a hotel with nice food... so really I won't be starting before Monday.

yep, member 58 trini

tell us how you go along the way.

in case you missed the post where i mention daily weighing, hoping everyone can switch to daily weight for just those 68 days. you can go back to normal routine of weighing of course after
edflo wrote: What an excellent idea! I. too, hover around 76 so unlikely to make it to 69 by Christmas but would please love to join in if I may! :?: : xx

member 59 edflo edflo-u4109/ welcome in.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 Next
139 posts Page 3 of 10