The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

139 posts Page 5 of 10
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10 Next
And thanks folks, but guess who's still up and wired.... er not hub! I wanted to add stats to progress tracker but it's not available... collecting stats... so I'll do it tomorrow.... hopefully...xx
eeek less than 8 weeks now till Christmas.

get fasting, repairing and moving everyone. How are you going thus far? reply on official thread. this is just a backup promo one.

5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html
Now less than 7 weeks to Christmas.. dont forget you can still join the weight loss tent ... get your member number here 5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html
GeekyCatsJourney wrote: :reindeer: :reindeer: Can I join? My aim is 94.9kg by Christmas. I'm at 98.5 today and my average is 400g a week so ...

Sorry i didnt see your post herem from way back. you are member 134 and noted in post 1 on post102642.html#p102642

Good luck for your goal. Check in frequently to join in the fun, on that thread
less than 5 weeks now... 39 days. and counting till Dec 25.

gulp

start looking for gifts

start making the pudding

start losing weight

and more things we should be thinking of? ...
I'm going home for Xmas (to the US, to my sister's) for the first time in about 10 years. I need to buy lots of presents. I've only bought one so far, for one nephew.

yeah, and lose weight. These last few kg are really a problem.
As its the 25th of November it means its officially 1 month to go or just 4 weekends left.

hope you are ready for the crazy month.
Well I'm not panicking (yet), but I don't think I will reach my goal. I'm 4:3ing at the moment, which means 13 fasts to Christmas and possibly another two pounds loss, which will only be half of my target. But if it means I can still enjoy the run up to crimbo with seasonal parties etc etc, then that's ok with me because another kilo is another kilo down! which looks like this (actually it is 5lb's) http://kineticlifestylesolutions.com/sc ... happiness/
rawkaren wrote: Well I'm not panicking (yet), but I don't think I will reach my goal. I'm 4:3ing at the moment, which means 13 fasts to Christmas and possibly another two pounds loss, which will only be half of my target. But if it means I can still enjoy the run up to crimbo with seasonal parties etc etc, then that's ok with me because another kilo is another kilo down! which looks like this (actually it is 5lb's) http://kineticlifestylesolutions.com/sc ... happiness/

Very sensible way to go Karen and what a well balanced article that is too! Being slim doesn't always equal being happy! :smile:
rawkaren wrote: Well I'm not panicking (yet), but I don't think I will reach my goal. I'm 4:3ing at the moment, which means 13 fasts to Christmas and possibly another two pounds loss, which will only be half of my target. But if it means I can still enjoy the run up to crimbo with seasonal parties etc etc, then that's ok with me because another kilo is another kilo down! which looks like this (actually it is 5lb's) http://kineticlifestylesolutions.com/sc ... happiness/

Exactly why im thinking with time passing, say December 1 ill ask all club members to reflect on achievements to date and reset their targets to a real achieveable one, even a more rigorous one if thats how one feels. it is time to party
Good idea Juliana and just NO PANIC allowed everyone. :hypnotized:
Auriga wrote: Good idea Juliana and just NO PANIC allowed everyone. :hypnotized:

Thanks, how much weight have you lost since joining. Ill add your stats to post 1.
please post all REVIEWS OF PERSONAL CHRIMSTAS WEIGHT LOSS TARGETS IN THE THREAD LINKED BELOW

5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html
Will be checking in on weigh in day; Tuesday. Unfortunately, there has been a two week Caribbean cruise and Thanksgiving, so I am a little off track.
You are forgiven Bob. what was the Thanksgiving fare?
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10 Next
139 posts Page 5 of 10