The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

95 posts Page 1 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
I usually sleep better if i havent eaten near to bedtime..but a few times now after a repair day i have found i am a bit too peckish to settle down and sleep?anyone else got a rumbling tum? :confused:
Yeah I'm awake. Because it's lunchtime :grin:
I'm awake but then it's only 19:30 here. ;)
Try a big mug of warm team...without caffeine if it bothers you. Warm tummy is happy and sleepy. Although, there are occasional sleepless nights for many of us...don't know if related to 5:2 or just life in general. Could also try a bath...good luck.
Yeah i tried that...feel like i can maybe sleep at last! Yaaaawwwwn! X
Tara and Betsy..thats what i love about coming online when i feel i am the only one in the whole world who's awake ...there's always peeps in Oz and the States to keep me company! :)
I'm usually the night shift Queen and its awful but nothing to do with 5:2 just an age thing so, Candice I'll probably see you out and about in the wee small hours sometime :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Ballerina x :heart:
I' ll look out for you!
I am used to being awake at night but its the only time I'm never usually hungry!
Until i started 5:2 that is .... Grrrrr! X
I'm still here too. I have been finding, especially since 5:2 that I am not sleeping much over 7 hours, when I used to be a 10 hours a night person. I don't fight it anymore.
I do find that I hit the pillow and I'm out like a light, but that's because I wake up before anyone else in the family. I am seriously not in their time zone when it comes to sleeping. So hubby is disappointed most nights as I'm out before he even turns over to face me. But I can't sleep late as every little sound outside wakes me. I am hoping that with winter coming and I can close the window it will shut out most of the sound and I can sleep for longer.
But for now, its 11pm, and hubby won't feel tired for at least another 2 hours, so as his carer (he needs help getting undressed etc) I don't go to sleep till then either. Yet I am yawning hard enough to crack my jaws.
Hi girls and welcome to the nocturnal branch of 5:2. We could have a party, hubs has been cooking and baking all day and we've got some lovely wine in so let me open something nice, put some tempting morsels on a plate and get comfy, there you go...........oh, don't mind if I do, Julie, do have another cake and Candice let me top up your glass, hey, this is fun :lol:

Party! Yay!
Cheers Julie and Bal ! X
Ooooh julie watch those jaws! I hate that feeling of doing giant yawns!
I'm still fasting Balerina, but thanks for the kind offer. If you bag it up, and rush it to the main sorting office, I may even get it by the morning (well lunch time here, at the end of the line for the postie).

I am really in the mood for some cheese and crackers. I have a nice Cornish Brie, some Taw Valley vintage cheddar, a fat sausage of Smoked Austrian and some sliced meats. A few crackers and digestive biscuits would go well with that lot. But I will be good and wait till saturday sometime to have it. If I do.
Silver darling should be joining us soon, I've just invited her, she is bringing the condensed milk and caramel chic with sea salt. Julie, don't worry, virtual food and wine is absolutely calorie free, so, just get on with it. Your cheeses and biscuits sound yummy, is there enough for me to ave some please? Who wants red, or perhaps a little Prosecco? :lol:

Oooh spooookyy @Ballerina! I was just wondering what you lot were getting up to ... Shuda known it was something to do with FOOD not to mention DRINK ... even if of the VIRTUAL KIND ...
Only another half an hour to go, and we can have a MIDNIGHT FEAST!
:shock: :cool: :shock: :cool: :victory:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
95 posts Page 1 of 7