The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

95 posts Page 4 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Hey midnight feasters of virtual goodies!
Who needs the real thing - we can get high just on feeling good! :wink: xx
dragging cat litter???!! is that some kind of exercise routine or a euphemism? surely it's not a contribution to our late night feast?
Expect you're both snoring by now. Only just found the tag. Its tiring work dragging cat litter round! Not actually hungry but got a fancy for choccy and if I start I may never stop. Decided to take my cuppa up to bed so I can't be tempted. A cuppa and a good murder story will be a safer option!
Well now I'm awake, well it is 10.45 am here. I suppose everyone is asleep now :sleepy: . Oh well I'll just party on by myself. 8-)
Anyone in Australia having an election party tonight?
:neutral:
miffy49 wrote: Expect you're both snoring by now. Only just found the tag. Its tiring work dragging cat litter round! Not actually hungry but got a fancy for choccy and if I start I may never stop. Decided to take my cuppa up to bed so I can't be tempted. A cuppa and a good murder story will be a safer option!

@miffy49 still don't understand why you were dragging cat litter around? :bugeyes:
@carorees

post94966.html#p94966

Personally I think this is one ripe for quotation on any publicity for the forum - it is just so visual - and hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done @miffy49 you can stop now, and go back to your cup of hot choc and murder story! :wink: :razz:

@Moogie@Ballerina @Sue.Q
carorees wrote: :neutral:
miffy49 wrote: Expect you're both snoring by now. Only just found the tag. Its tiring work dragging cat litter round! Not actually hungry but got a fancy for choccy and if I start I may never stop. Decided to take my cuppa up to bed so I can't be tempted. A cuppa and a good murder story will be a safer option!

@miffy49 still don't understand why you were dragging cat litter around? :bugeyes:

I was dragging it across the kitchen because hubby had unloaded it from the car and dumped it ( as blokes do!) and I couldn't actually lift itto move it out of my way. I'd been having a discussion about kettlebells with son earlier and thatt sparked off the interest in what it actually weighed. :lol: No Ballerina, I am not going to take up cat litter swinging as a new form of exercise so don't even go there! :lol: :lol:
Hi Miffy, I think bags if cat litter should be the new weight measurement for this forum, I personally have lost 1.25 bags of cat litter, and like you find it hard to imagine how I carried it around for so long,
:lol:
Ballerina x :heart:
Ballerina wrote: Hi Miffy, I think bags if cat litter should be the new weight measurement for this forum, I personally have lost 1.25 bags of cat litter, and like you find it hard to imagine how I carried it around for so long,
:lol:
Ballerina x :heart:

Fantastic! :dance: :cat2: :cat:
Thanks for the explanation silverdarling :star: :heart:
Well done miffy :like: wonder if that new exercise is good for the dreaded ''bingo wings '' mine are know beginning to look awful :frown:
But wouldn't swap, long sleeves for me from now on :bugeyes: Sue
That's why I've been doing weights Sue.Q. This last few weeks I've been losing off my arms and thighs and they look awful! Not too worried about my thighs as, with having mobility probs, I tend to wear trousers a lot. Makes it easier to manoeuvre into the car without having to worry about showing the world my bum! My arms are a different matter though. In all this hot weather we've been having I couldn't cope with long sleeves but I have been very conscious of the fact that my arms look like a pair of old balloons left over from the Christmas party!

My son has been helping me with weights advice and its worth giving resistance exercise a go. I do think that once I get rid of a few more pounds I will see more benefits and you would be surprised at how doing a few cycles of dumbells actually tones up your waist and belly too.

Best to stay away from the cat litter. Could be nasty if you bust the bag! :shock: :shock:
Two and three-quarters bags of cat litter lost: I certainly couldn't carry that much cat litter beer far now...I don't know how I managed to move at all!
I know! Its actually quite scary isn't it when you work it out like that? I though one in each hand and the half bag on my head! No wonder my poor hips creak! :shock:
@carorees cat litter beer?? Yuk! :shock: :wink:

Yes I think the 'cat litter' thing will run and run :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: from now on :grin:
Crikey, what did I miss last night? Now I've seen those pictures I really want a scone, jam and cream. But instead I am off to have some fun in my shed. I got some new tools so i'm trying them out. I also have to find something to use as a belt. My jeans are getting bloomin dangerous with all this weight loss.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
95 posts Page 4 of 7