The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

95 posts Page 5 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Julieathome wrote: Crikey, what did I miss last night? Now I've seen those pictures I really want a scone, jam and cream. But instead I am off to have some fun in my shed.

Julie you deserve your scone jam and cream with your results today. :victory: :clover: :like:
But don't let us keep you from your shed :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

After all, it's only just over 3 months till Christmas, and you need to be getting on with all those orders :razz: :wink: :lol: if folks aren't to be disappointed ...
Silverdarling wrote: @carorees cat litter beer?? Yuk! :shock: :wink:

Yes I think the 'cat litter' thing will run and run :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: from now on :grin:

Beer??? Damn you autocorrect! Should be "very"!!
Silverdarling,can you tell me how to get a quote into a reply? X :?:
Caroline wrote,

"Cat litter beer"

Now come on, I find that one hard to swallow :lol: :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x
CandiceMarie wrote: Silverdarling,can you tell me how to get a quote into a reply? X :?:

just click on the quote button at the right hand side of the post you want to quote and it opens a reply window with the quote ready for you to add your reply.
Can I join the party for a wee while? I've brought ume shu.
Come on in Mary Anne but what is ume shu? :confused: Do you eat it, drink it or is more like something Julie procures in her shed? :shock: Perhaps we should start a thread for what to call Julie's little helpers :wink:

Ballerina x :heart:
Its Japanese plum wine. As far as I know drinking it is all you can do with it.
Hmmm. I might need to trade for something stronger. My wrist really hurts tonight.
Noooo I missed a 5:2 late night party :( boo hiss.... You'd all better be up tonight.. Grrr
MaryAnn wrote: Hmmm. I might need to trade for something stronger. My wrist really hurts tonight.

:shock: :lol: :grin: :victory: :cool: :shock: :smile: :wink:

Ballerina x :victory:
Don't worry Minsmum I am sure we will all be here, drunk, sober, asleep, whatever, see you later x shame you missed it, was good fun :wink:

Ballerina x :heart:
Looks like I missed a great party. :sad: Usually the forum is very quiet in the late afternoon/evening so I headed off to my local bar for a few beers. If I had known you all would be awake and chatty I could have stayed home and swapped a real hangover for a virtual one! :razz: lol
Did anybody say "cheese"??? God, how I miss good English cheese!!! from Shropshire to Caerphilly to Lancashire to Cheshire... YUM!!!
@Betsysgr8 @MaryAnn @Minsmum - there was sloe gin, Caroline's Buns, the inside of my fridge, salted caramel wotsits, scones, salmon quiche, merlot, even toast ....

and cat litter (thanks @miffy49) - which BTW is now an Official 5:2 Weight Measurement Tool (as in 'I have lost equivalent of 2.5 bags of cat litter' attrib. Miffy49, 7.9.13, OED future edition :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

@candicemarie - sorry not to have answered earlier re 'quotes' - was sorting out provisions for later ... :shock: :cool: :shock: :cool:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
95 posts Page 5 of 7