The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

95 posts Page 2 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
Theres plenty of cheese. We were at the 'cash& carry' again on Wednesday, and bought a 2.5kg slab of Taw Valley mature as it was on special offer at only £4.49 a kilo. As soon as its opened, we still have other cheese to finish first, its being cut into slabs and frozen.
I know, this is good fun, hubs has gone to bed so what better way to spend the time I can't sleep than with lovely ladies who also are awake, now anyone for a top up?

Ballerina x :heart:

And Julie, I love the sound of your Taw Valley cheese, mmmm :starving:
Blimey Julie you don't do things by halves :shock:
I like Caerphilly and Shropshire Blue (near you?) and also up here in Northumberland we have Cuddy's Cave, Elsdon and, amongst others, one developed by the ancestor of a local farmer - Chevington.
Sue.Q and Wendyjane should be arriving soon, Wendyane is American and has a little trouble with some of our quaint expressions so be kind to her, top up anyone?

*tiptoes in furtively* *whispers*Can I join your midnight feast? I brought cinnamon buns...
Just opening the fridge to see if we've got enough food to share out :shock:

image.jpg

Oooopss - possibly a little too much vino!! Things have gone a bit skew-whiff
:shock: :lol: :cool: :shock:
image.jpg

Or what about some freshly buttered scones ... (Sorry about the cup of tea ... :wink: )
Hi Caroline, welcome, get comfy, have some lovely virtual things to eat and drink and don't worry about sore heads in the morning, they will only be virtual and and easily be got rid of by virtual paracetamol, how good is that? Another cake anyone?

Just seen Silverdarlings scones, wow, yes please :starving:
image.jpg

Or how about a bowl of cherries??
Here are the buns...help yourselves!
Wow Caroline those look seriously good - and one doesn't have to turn sideways and be a contortionist to eat them, lol! Unlike mine ...
Forgot so say, Cinnamon buns are my ABSOLUTE favourite, thank you Caroline xxxxxxxx
Can I swap you some buns for some rather nice bubbly? Thank you, always knew you were a nice lady xxxx

Oh, just seen Siverdarlings cherry and Caroline's BUNS, oh, dear me, I need a strong drink, or a strong man :shock: :shock: :shock:
Or both, how nice would that be? :wink:

image.jpg

Or who's for a lovely piece of salmon quiche with garden grown leaves
(not mine I hasten to add, but from local kitchen garden cafe, run by master of the local hunt and gentleman farmer who is diversifying :grin: :grin: :grin: )
Ballerina wrote:
Oh, just seen Siverdarlings cherry and Caroline's BUNS, oh, dear me, I need a strong drink, or a strong man :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: tee hee, cue girlish giggling! Hope the adults don't catch us...shhh...
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 Next
95 posts Page 2 of 7