The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

95 posts Page 3 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Quote from 'Bollox du Jour' ............"I HATE FISH!" But even I have to admit it looks delish, mmmmm at least I can't smell it, ha ha ha,

Ballerina x :heart:
Hi ballerina thanks for the invite but I am now ready for bed, the Merlot got downed long ago and I refuse to open a 2nd bottle :heart:
But guess what I did get in my shopping trolley. Coconut Oil. Yes at last so now I'm off to do the ''pulling '' will report back tomorrow if I'm not sick !! Enjoy the party and all the food & drink looks just wonderful.
:heart: :heart: Night Night all you insomniacs :heart: Sue
The only adult round here has gone to bed and I don't think the cat will care but then she hasn't seen that salmon quiche, mmmmm :shock:

Oh, and night night to Sue, what a lightweight eh? Fancy not wanting to eat and drink the night away with us, maybe next time :cool:
Luckily I love fish, so I'll have yours if you don't want it, Ballerina! Oh and I've just found some sloe gin in the cupboard from last year...anyone got any orange juice? we could have a cocktail :drink: ... I believe it's called a "slow screw" *snigger*
Oohhh go on then 1 Large glass of red & a bun :heart: :heart: Sue
image.jpg
how about .... Some TOAST :shock: :shock: :shock:

- even if it is slipping off a jungle cliff?? (Well actually a mini glen in a garden in Pitlochry ... )
Yes Yes Yes I've got sloe gin 2 yr old & got orange juice :heart: :heart:

I'm off for a ''. long. slow. screw. '' :victory: see you all tomorrow. X
Ooh re missus, yes please, sloe gin with bubbly is wonderful. Every year I have a party for my female friends on the final night of 'Strictly Come Dancing' and our house s filled to bursting with women dancing, laughing, eating and drinking bubbly with sloe gin. Everyone agrees it is one of the best nights of the year and tomorrow is the launch show for this year and already everyone is getting excited. Oh, yes please, just a little and then I must get off to bed :wink:

Hey, thought you'd gone to bed........ :shock:

Oooh, sloe gin & bubbly...must try some...pass me a glass! I've had cassis and bubbly but not sloe gin.
Still here, but thinking about that full fridge and Strictly ... :shock: :wink:
Wonder how many more lbs we will have lost by Christmas and the final ... :victory: :victory: :victory:

It's a shame that @TML13 can't join us, we will have to let her know what she's missed ...
Surely it's time a few Ozzies and Kiwis put in an appearance??
Caroline, sloe gin and bubbly is wonderful, would not have believed myself but hubs suggested it years ago and now the girls are hooked. Yes, TML would have loved this, we've often had late night PMs and lots of fun. Oh, and before I forget, Silverdarling, this is for you, FUDGE!!!!!!

Maybe the Antipodeans are all asleep from the boredom of their impending elections :lol:
Yay! So excited I hit the 'previous' post button by mistake! @miffy49 is around somewhere on another thread, dragging 10lb bags of cat litter around - why don't we invite her over??
Good idea, looks we are the only ones left though, have another drink and give us a kiss, oh, no, didn't mean you, nothing personal Silverdarling it's just you are not my type even as drunk as I am, hee hee. Might get out the old epilator now I've had a few, should be painless :shock:

Night night my lovelies :heart: :heart: :heart:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
95 posts Page 3 of 7