Re: Anyone in the US?
03 Jan 2018, 01:05
I think they might have a websight, you would need to google it
03 Jan 2018, 02:20
Ok, will do! Thanks. :smile: :smile:
05 Apr 2018, 22:45
Tracieknits wrote: I honestly think I'd rather have a colonoscopy than watch the superbowl. Even my husband isn't interested. He says he used to enjoy football, but now all he sees is people getting concussions.

Hi @@Tracieknits I just read this. Funny, because my husband is sleeping from his trip into Portland for his colonoscopy.
I was just beginning to get into fasting again, when both he and my aunt needed hospital again. ...not at same time, but close.
Trying again. Congratulations on your progress! GrannieAnnie :like:
05 Apr 2018, 22:55
[tagFerretgal[/tag]
ferretgal wrote: Hello Canoegal! I've not been here lately, got tired of posting and having no one respond. Hopefully it's getting busier...
and @Canoegal

Hi from Maine. Offline and off diet for awhile with ill husband and aunt who lives here. I started again, and then so did they, with hospital each. I hope I can get back to fasting successfully. Nice to see you two are still here.
grannieannie
10 Apr 2018, 22:09
Hello from Texas!
I have been fasting since August 10, 2017... Have lost 65-70 pounds, it's fluctuating now that I'm not sticking with a set fast, /feed program.
That's why I joined this forum. Yay!
Hope to get some motivation from everyone here.
21 Apr 2018, 21:31
MsFast18 wrote: Hello from Texas!
I have been fasting since August 10, 2017... Have lost 65-70 pounds, it's fluctuating now that I'm not sticking with a set fast, /feed program.
That's why I joined this forum. Yay!
Hope to get some motivation from everyone here.

Hello @MsFast in Texas. Welcome! I am just rejoining after a long time away . Well, seems long. There's a lot of information in the readings, and I hope you gain the benefits. Let us know how you do. What part of Texas? I am in Maine, but a good friend spends winter in Texas with son and grandkids.
GrannieAnnie :victory: :clover:
23 Apr 2018, 15:53
Yes, Hi... my husband and I are both on te fast. I just started last week. We are on the West Coast!
13 May 2018, 14:41
Happy Mother's Day to any mothers in the U.S. today!
13 May 2018, 17:25
And the Mums in Australia too !!!!!
17 May 2018, 17:42
I'm still here and doing 5-2. I stopped 18-6 for right now. But my father in law who as been obese for as long as I have known him has started 18-6. He says its the easiest diet he has ever done. I calmed down my mother in law who was convinced it wasn't safe. This truly is a way of life, one I will never stop!

Oh the formatting on this page all weird. Anyone know how to fix that?
18 May 2018, 00:38
Canoegal wrote: ... Oh the formatting on this page all weird. Anyone know how to fix that?

@Moogie

Not sure what's going on with the formatting other than Windows reports a "certificate error" if you click on the small black rectangle "X" near the upper left corner, then load the page anyway. Seems normal after that with a page refresh.
18 May 2018, 10:35
There is a certificate issue. We had a similar problem at school. I had to switch to IE, can't get the page to come up right in Google Chrome.
14 Oct 2018, 03:40
Wow life has been busy! I'm still in the wol, but I put on a few pounds on my off days. So I have added 18-6 for my normal days and those pounds fell right off. My FIL started 18-6 and dropped 20 pounds. Hope all is well for everyone.
Previous 1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 Next
703 posts Page 47 of 47