The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

703 posts Page 45 of 47
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 Next
Re: Anyone in the US?
13 Mar 2017, 01:54
Good for you @canoegal!! Thanks for checking in with us!
24 Apr 2017, 15:00
Happy April! How is everyone doing?
31 May 2017, 19:49
Happy May almost June!! My garden is in.. soon we will be eating well!
03 Jun 2017, 12:47
Hey Canoegal! It is still kinda rainy here in the NE. But we've had some nice days. I need to start getting out and exercising more!
21 Jun 2017, 10:04
Happy first day of summer!! It's gorgeous in CT today! I'm so looking forward to getting outside more now that I'll be off in a few days!
11 Jul 2017, 15:03
Looks like the summer is busy for everyone. I'm still doing 5-2. I am finding this summer to be a little harder but I'm hanging in there. Happy July everyone!
12 Jul 2017, 11:42
Hey @Canoegal! I'm struggling a bit this summer too, but hanging in there! Any vacation plans?

Feel free to join one of the other threads, too. It's not too late to join the July challenge. it might help you stay on track!
12 Jul 2017, 14:44
We have a canoe trip this weekend and then a big canoe trip at the end of the month. My gardens are huge this year and I have given a few tours of them. It has been a busy summer so far :)
01 Aug 2017, 17:19
Happy August! I hope you all are doing well. I'm back on track and loving 5-2
02 Aug 2017, 02:31
I'm still here and, after a long break, I am back to fasting - slightly different - more of a Brad Pilon 20-24 hr day - but it does feel pretty good - don't know how long the enthusiasm will last - but hope it will last for a while !!!! Happy summer to all those in the U.S.A.!!!
13 Aug 2017, 12:31
Just back from visiting my father in Florida. It was so humid. I never got used to opening the door and feeling it! I still managed to get my walks in every day, though, I just went early and didn't push myself too hard! Happy to be back in CT, where the weather is sooo much better!!
17 Aug 2017, 16:23
Its' funny how over the years you can have streaks of bad months and streaks of great months with 5-2. I know it's all a mind over matter thing. Right now I'm in a great month! This way of life is so flexible... I love it
08 Sep 2017, 05:44
Half of my family lives in South Florida and didn't get out in time. I'm very worried about them!
08 Sep 2017, 09:58
Dear @cblasz

That certainly is a worry for you. I hope you hear from them soon. Thinking of you all. :clover:
08 Sep 2017, 10:38
Oh, I've talked to them. The hurricane hasn't hit there yet, but they have limited options at this point! My parents, my sister and her family are all there!
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 Next
703 posts Page 45 of 47