The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 2 of 30
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 Next
Haven't tried a challenge before but have been getting a bit lax with 5:2 and am actually feeling quite motivated after eating too much over the last two weeks and putting on a couple of pounds. So my solstice challenge is going to be to lose 5lbs and reach 9 stone exactly. Have a wedding on June 7 and a big holiday in July so lots of motivation.
Please count me in, I failed totally in the Easter challenge so would like to try again. I would like to lose 10 lbs however I will weigh when the challenge starts. I am "walking" the race for life on 15th June so anything I lose will be a bonus for me and my knees :lol:
Yes please Penny count me in :grin: like Riel I failed my Easter Challenge but hope there will be much less of me by 21st June & I need to focus on achieving that!
Count me in. I'd like to lose another 7lb by 21 June. Today I weighed in at 154.6lb. Just over 11 stone.
Count me in too - I'd like to lose 7lb and get to 8st 12.
Count me in please - I'll set my weight once I've weighed this Friday if that's OK :lol:
I accept the challenge! I would love to lose 15lbs by that time however I am going to aim for 10lbs. Thanks for the motivator Penny.
I'm in. Aim to lose 15lb. That will take me hopefully to 195lb.
Susbut65 Count me in please need something to keep me focussed :bugeyes: aimed for and lost 5lb in the Easter challenge YAY :victory: and then went and found 3lb when away for the Good Friday through Easter Sunday (no EasterEggs involved....cooked brekkies.....cream tea......burger and chips and a lovely indian meal in a tandoori resturant :oops: ) Although this will be a 9wk challenge,I am away again in 6weeks for a whole week :doh: HELP
21st June who knows a bit lighter than I am today would be nice.,.....12.6. My bestest low since starting 5.2.

That's a 5lb loss.
I'd like to join this as well, keeps me motivated and on task :wink: I would like to get to around 13st 7lb/85.7kg/189lb. I need to lose about 4.2lb/2kg then onto maintenance *gulp* :bugeyes:
Count me in - I'll aim for a modest 5lb loss which will take me to 10st 7lbs. Now I'm in the green, things are going a bit more slowly, so I won't be overly ambitious.
Am in - 5lb less than whatever I weigh on Saturday :bugeyes:
Mmm, not sure yet, still haven't got to my Xmas challenge weight :curse: so not sure if it will work for me. Plus like Sue.Q I have a holiday too. I'll see what this week brings.
Hi Penny, I,m in. Weight today 84.5 and in 9weeks I aim for 79.5kgs.I haven't participated in a challenge before so can you please explain. Do I post my weight weekly? Maybe this might be the answer to me not going off track after a few weeks. Had my 2nd fast day yesterday, thought I might see a drop on the scales this morning but stayed the same. Stuff fastidiously to the 500 cals. Good luck everyone.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 2 of 30