The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 4 of 30
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30 Next
Yes I'm in @PennyForthem
Current weight = 96*5kgs
Goal weight. = 93kgs
Many thanks once again Penny
Thanks Penny, I'm in. Easter has put me 2lb over target so I am currently 9st 2lb - too many carbs so I reckon that will shift easily. I fancy a bit more off, so I would like to challenge myself to 8st 7lb and low carbing. I have seen 8st 12lb a few times over the past week or so so hopefully I haven't set my sights too low. Even if I get close to that I will be pleased. I did surprisingly well with the previous challenge and reached goal.

Thanks again for a new challenge to keep us focused
Hi Penny!

I'm in. I'm going to shoot for my Easter challenge weight. I actually hope to lose a little more, but I will set my expectations a little lower this time.

So, right now I'm about 171.5 (in the tracker I'm 173). I'm looking to get to 165 lbs.

Thanks so much!
Hi Penny count me in too.
Start weight 210lbs
Goal lose 15 lbs
Goal weight 195lbs
I have been losing on average 3lbs a week but it has slowed down thd last few weeks.
Hi Penny

Current weight 59.95kg
Target weight 58.5kg

I know that doesn't look like much but I have been battling to hit my final target since the end of December!!

Thanks for setting the challenge xx
Hallo PFT I'm currently 71.5kgs and still ultimately aiming for 67kgs but I'll settle for 69kgs, trying for 80g carbs on feed days now, a keener 20g carbs on fast days.
Surely this must work ...
:0)
AscendingStar
Current weight:13 stone 11 pounds
Target weight: 13 stone
Hi Penny

Current Weight 57.kg
Target Weight 54.kg
Then onto maintenance !
Will be using LIBRA weight tracker daily,and posting weight on here weekly.
Thanks Penny for running the challenge.
Count me in :wink: I'm good for 7lb!
I'm in. Currently 10st 12. Goal - to lose 5lbs.
Can it be a non-weight goal? Someone (can't remember who) mentioned on another thread that her goal was to get overeating on non-fast days under control. I really need to do this, too. Especially now I've had to cut down on exercise (though hopefully not for long). It's been a problem for me since Xmas. Part of it might be diet fatigue, but mostly I think it's emotional eating in response to my work situation. Anyway… my Solstice challenge is to eat healthily on non-fast days.
im in

Thank you for another challenge. 10 weeks... hmmm I shall try to get Libra trend to 69.0. It was at 69.9 last week and at this very moment 71.2 so about a kilo.

I will give it a good shot.
I think the official challenge thread is now here....

5-2-diet-chat-f6/short-sharp-snappy-solstice-challenge-t12153.html
I'm in too
Current weight - 131lbs
Target weight - 126lbs
weight loss - 5lbs

My aim is to weigh this on my weekly Monday morning weigh-in when I am always at my heaviest after the weekend. For months I have just been going round in circles so I am going to try to be stricter on non fast weekdays.
Thank you, I am in. Currently 176lbs. 7lbs will take me under 170 which will be my next milestone.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 4 of 30