The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 3 of 30
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 30 Next
Debs wrote: Mmm, not sure yet, still haven't got to my Xmas challenge weight :curse: so not sure if it will work for me. Plus like Sue.Q I have a holiday too. I'll see what this week brings.

@debs. Same here. In fact I have gained a little since Christmas. Have only been fasting average once a week. Let me ponder on it. If I join, I will weigh myself on my new Withings scales on Saturday morning...... :shock:
Thanks for setting up this new challenge.
I am currently at 66.5 kg and would like to reach 63 kg.
Hi PFT and chums
Much as i am all for the challenges..ive won one and failed one..this time i' ll duck out in a way coz i' m staying off the scales as theyre just stressing me out
I say" in a way" as i' ll still be working hard whittling down inches and will be watching how all you SolsticeSlimmers get on! Good luck all! X
Good idea @CandiceMarie if they're stressing you out lock the buggers away but keep the tape measure handy and you could pledge your goal as a centimetre difference
Just another option but don't disappear from forum life we don't want you going AWOL coz we'll miss you. :heart: :heart:
rawkaren wrote:
Debs wrote: Mmm, not sure yet, still haven't got to my Xmas challenge weight :curse: so not sure if it will work for me. Plus like Sue.Q I have a holiday too. I'll see what this week brings.

@debs. Same here. In fact I have gained a little since Christmas. Have only been fasting average once a week. Let me ponder on it. If I join, I will weigh myself on my new Withings scales on Saturday morning...... :shock:

I'll join you two, still fighting the Christmas gain - ugh.
I would like to join the Solstice challenge. My goal weight is 60kg. A bold goal, but I need something to keep myself focused. After my friends wedding a week ago I just couldn't get myself to have a proper fastday. So after this feastful Easter weekend I am back on track and would like to join this challenge.
Hi @PennyForthem :heart:

Thanks for this new challenge :like: - count me in too please! I didn't do too well on the Easter one :cry: but I've started to exercise now so hopefully I'll do better this time round :grin: .

I am currently 9 stone 8 lbs and would love to get into the 8's :heart: by then so would like to lose 8.5 lbs by 21st June (that gives me 8.5 weeks to achieve that). Hmmm...... :oops: :heart:
Thank you for another challenge. 10 weeks... hmmm I shall try to get Libra trend to 69.0. It was at 69.9 last week and at this very moment 71.2 so about a kilo.

I will give it a good shot.
I've not participated in a challenge before but willing to give it a go to help keep my motivation up. My Solstice Challenge is to loose 11lb and reach 13 stone.
@corinthium i love yr avatar,makes me laugh every time i see it! X
Count me in. If I keep going the way I am I should be maintaining by summer solstice! :wink: just over 8lbs to go.
I am definitely going to be in too!
I want to hit my target weight and maintain - last push!!!
Come on buddy @lizbean - we are off again!! :grin:
Please sign me up for the Solstice Challenge!

I need something to aim for.....as it keeps me accountable.

Would love to get out of the 12 stone-something bracket, so my challenge is to get to 11stone-anything......

This means I need to shift any amount over 13lbs by 21st June........oh crumbs! Nothing ventured, nothing "lost" in this case!

Like the Easter Challenge, such a target will keep me focused on the need to exercise. Haven't quite been bitten by the exercise "bug" yet (though I am walking & jogging at least 4 times a week nowadays).....but I live in hope!

Best of luck everyone :like:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Count me in too.

21st June..... My birthday....yeh.

I am in maintenance at the moment and aim to stay there. So, my goal is to be the same weight or less by 21st June.

Lesley
Yes, only 8 weeks and 3 days till the solstice, 21 June.
Time to set yourself the goal, my friends:

8 weeks, 7lbs.
Register below (name, current weight) and I'll add your name to the challenge.
7lbs in 8 weeks is DO-ABLE, but you need to work SMART.
By the time the seasons turn on 21 June, you too can be 7lbs, 3.17kg lighter.

It's not a lot to ask, is it, but it's a lot to achieve. Keep us posted weekly on your progress, whether it be weight loss or your own personal target.

Go on, be kind to yourselves and good luck xx

#1 @sue.q
#2 @wendy darling
#3 @cblasz
#4 @brand-ie
#5 @spanner
#6 @azureblue
#7 @ascendingstar
#8 @jem61
#9 @chickvic
#10 @Tuesday
#11 @maryann