The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 30 of 30
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Next
My friends & I were catering today at a D-Day Country Show...and it was a very early start for me. My best friend told me that if I had had time for two more wee's before leaving the house...I might have made target!!

Love her way of looking at things.......

Also, I weighed with damp hair...but no clothes...so can't blame a bra or knickers....but thank you very much all the same @scubachick, for putting it into perspective re the weight of a glass of water!

You lot are the best! Xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Ah-ha, it was the water in your damp hair @Hazelnut20! There you go, target met. :grin:
#2 scraping in before the clock chimes midnight on the longest day. OK, enough of the waffle...... The truth is I am still maintaining at 9st. Exactly the same as at the beginning of the challenge. I did see 8st 12lb a few times though. So, a big fail for me but happy that I have at least maintained. Sorry Penny, thanks for running that one.
Hi- been on vacation, but:

Starting weight about 143 lbs
Goal was anything under 140
End weight today, after having a pretty rich diet this week, 138 lbs.
Weight lost 5 lbs.
I'd say yes, I met the goal.

Thank you Penny!
I know the solstice challenge has ended but here are my results: 31st May following holiday of extra daily naughty carbs.........65.5 :shock: 22nd JUNE 63.5 :victory: YAY MINUS 2kilo :like:

ADD 6lb 4oz baby granddaughter born this morning at 2.55am Mum and daughter doing well.Cant wait to see them on 4th July :grin: More cake I expect :bugeyes:
Oh many congratulations on both counts @susbut65! Two wonderful reasons to celebrate!
Late to the party :wink:

Starting weight - 9st 12lb
Goal - lose 5lb
End weight - 9st 10lb
Weight lost - 2lb

So goal not met ... But happy, as been doing 16:8 for the last 10 days while on leave from work. And am lowest weight for many years, and just 3lb from end target weight.

Bring it on! :cool: :cool: :cool: and congrats to all those with such fantastic results :victory:

Thanks to @PennyForthem for running this challenge :like: :victory:
Reasons to be cheerful... part 111. Thanks to the inimitable ian Drury
I've gained not lost weight in the 2 months.

start weight: 23rd April 71.2
today's weight : 24th June . 71.8

gain of 600g

goal. 69.9 (Libra trend)
current Libra (71.7) so gain 800g on trend

only good news is this forum's tracker says im at 69.600 (compared to 70.1 on April 23) due to the best line of fit method so the trend line is going down and i lost 400g from that point of view

so i guess it all depends how you look at the numbers. Clearly if i see 71 anything on the scale again its not a good thing and Im nearly 100% sure i can be less than 70 on average BMI as a goal weight

well.. ive got the treadmill back in from storage and started yesterday to see if activity is the answer. Can i blame winter for the gain?

A BIG THANK YOU TO PennyForthem for running the challenge. And contrats to all those who met or partially met their goals. And keep trying to all those that don't . There's always Christmas 2014 (stay tuned to an exciting challenge after the spring into fall one)
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Next
445 posts Page 30 of 30