The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 27 of 30
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Next
Aw - thanks @Hazelnut20 el al, I'm holding my breath for the next six days - I could weigh in above challenge on Friday! Easy come, easy go - I'll do my best-est ever! I've learnt to be SMART - tiddly goals as I get nearer to goal. Good luck to you all, small steps are good :clover:
Yeah me, I have reached the 147lbs target I set for myself for the solstice goal. I have moved my goal posts a bit and my new goal is 140lbs, so I'm not into maintenance just yet!

@PennyForthem, that makes sense, thanks.
Calling all Solstice challengers!
Not long now, lovely folk. Please, when you weigh in for the challenge this weekend, can you do it in this format

Challenge start weight
Goal
Challenge end weight
Weight lost
Goal met Y/N

#1 @sue.q
#2 @wendy darling
#3 @cblasz
#4 @brand-ie
#5 @spanner
#6 @azureblue
#7 @ascendingstar
#8 @jem61
#9 @chickvic
#10 @Tuesday
#11 @maryann
#12 @Juliana.rivers
#13 @langstane
#14 @riel
#15 @sassy1
#16 @annurca
#17 @amber
#18 @judithn
#19 @nursebean??
#20 @lizbean
#21 @peebles
#22 @dragonsheart
#23 @auriga
#24 @isis
#25 @motherof2
#26 @daffodil
#27 @madcatlady
#28 @clairemarie
#29 @susbut65
#30 @carieoates
#31 @silverdarling
#32 @pamie
#33 @corinthium
#34 @woca
#35 @westlondonchick
#36 @scubachick
#37 @lesley54
#38 @mrstee
#39 @piper
#40 @hazelnut20
#41 @hilaryjane
#42 @loulou51
#43 @maryannemcconnell
#44 @prunella
#45 @little boo
#46 @juliewil10
#47 @mich37
#48 @niamo
#49 @maggiee
#50 @icefast
#51 @milly107
#52 @daydreamer21
#53 @katharina
#54 @fredi
#55 @stowgateresident
#56 @danalea73
#57 @patchworkperson
#58 @Effie
ooh i was just about to put a post up about challanges (im new and was wondering if you did any lol)
im upfor this

im currently 228lbs and hoping to be 10lbs lighter
#40 reporting in with my penultimate report (normal weigh in day is always Monday):

Lost 2.4lbs last week, which on the face of it is good....but I was hoping for a bit more if I'm honest, as I did 4:3 last week.

I need to lose 4.5lbs by Saturday morning to meet my challenge.....hmmmm....a little unlikely I would say!

Good job I'm not into gambling..because at the start of the challenge I thought it was quite do-able, ha ha! Not easy, but do-able....then I took my eye off the ball, oh dear!

Good luck for the final push everyone! Equally, hearty congrats to all of you who have already peaked xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Challenge start weight 155.8lb
Goal loose 8.8lbs
Challenge end weight 147lbs
Weight lost 8.8lbs
Goal met Y/N yes, yes, yes! :victory:

Gone is my old curvy mermaid avatar!

@Fatty2fitty, this challenge will finish on 21st June. Look out for other challenges, or start you own! One for the summer might be popular.
Love the new avatar @scubachick
I haven't weighed myself for a few weeks - I feel thinner and my clothes are looser so I hope I'm in for a pleasant surprise next weekend.
Great all round @scubachick and like the new avatar. Much more appropriate!
Wow @scubachick - totally love your new avatar...a great choice!

That said, your old one always made me smile...

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Many thanks for all the very kind comments about reaching my Solstice goal. I am just hoping that I am still there for my final weigh in next Sunday, although I may weigh in on Saturday because I'm off on my hols on Sunday! It will have to be a 5:2 for me this week as I can't fit in a 4:3 due to other commitments which involve eating!
Well done to all those who have reached their goal and 'keep going' if you're not quite there yet. A lot can happen in a week!
End of solstice challenge, off to bed - I will report back first thing - hopefully with a good report!
Challenge start weight 142
Goal 134
Challenge end weight 137
Weight lost 5 lbs
Goal met Y/N No

However, I do feel much more lively and blood tests on Saturday showed good glucose and cholesterol levels with blood pressure 120/78 so the overall picture is looking good.
#47 with true app weigh in

Challenge start weight 162.8 lb
Goal 154.0 lb
Challenge end weight 154.5 lb
Weight lost 8.3 lb
Goal met Y/N No but so close
True weight has me showing 0.5 lb off my target not quite there but close and I am pleased with my result.
I am now going to look at maintenance as my next step. I will be looking at keeping my true weight as close to 154 lbs as I can.
No 42 reporting in. Although I didn't meet my challenge I decided that I am happy maintaining where I am and my tracker shows a much straighter line now instead of the bouncing around that I was doing.
Challenge start weight 120lbs
Goal 117lbs
Challenge end weight 118.5lbs
Weight lost 1.5lbs and a straighter line on the tracker
Goal met Y/N strictly speaking No but I'm happy :)
Thank you for running this one @Pennyforthem
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Next
445 posts Page 27 of 30