The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

80 posts Page 2 of 6
Re: It's my fastiversary!!
23 Oct 2013, 10:56
:drink: :drink: That's fantastic news - well done Caroline! You are such an inspiration to us all so I'm extra pleased for you that 5:2 is working, not just with the weight loss but the health benefits too!
23 Oct 2013, 10:59
Amazingly consistent - you are proof that it keeps on working if done correctly. Congratulations
23 Oct 2013, 11:10
What an inspiration you are. Congratulations. Your dedication has rightfully rewarded you. :grin:
23 Oct 2013, 11:21
Happy Fastiversary you fab faster! :heart: xx
23 Oct 2013, 11:46
Happy fastiversary Caro and massive congratulations on your amazing progress :) I'd say you put me to shame, but we all lose differently and I'm so happy for what you've achieved and eternally grateful for your involvement here. We all love you Caro!
23 Oct 2013, 11:48
Wow, brilliant news, well done :like: :-D :star:
23 Oct 2013, 11:53
Congratulations! That's an amazing achievement and really inspiring - when I first started doing this I looked at the amount of weight people like you and Moogie have lost and it really does help to keep me motivated. Also thanks a lot for all the information and advice you provide on here - it is invaluable.

Liz
23 Oct 2013, 12:00
Happy Fastiversary!! Congrats on your achievements! Thanks for all your efforts on helping us understand the science!
23 Oct 2013, 12:12
Happy fastiversary Caroline :heart:
You are a :star: :star: :star:
The Queen of Inspiration :victory:
Thanks and many of us hope to follow your lead :clover: Sue
23 Oct 2013, 12:13
Congratulations on your fastiversary. Splas out with a piece of cake and a glss of wine you have earned it. :like: :grin: :heart:
23 Oct 2013, 12:15
Fantastic results! Congratulations!
23 Oct 2013, 12:16
Well done!!
23 Oct 2013, 12:17
What everyone else has already said: congratulations Caroline, you're an inspiration and we love and appreciate you! :heart:
23 Oct 2013, 12:23
Very impressive. Congrats. Your message is very inspirational. x
23 Oct 2013, 12:34
Caroline, WOW, just WOW :bugeyes:

Every single one of those numbers is just staggering. What an endorsement for 5:2 you are, and truly an inspiration.

I reckon you should send your story to a few magazines and get a fabby makeover and dressing up session out of them :wink: A friend of mine had such a magazine shoot years ago and really enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and all that you do for the forum. You are a star :like:
80 posts Page 2 of 6