The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

80 posts Page 4 of 6
Re: It's my fastiversary!!
23 Oct 2013, 16:59
Caroline - many congratulations on those fantastic statistics!
:victory: :victory: :victory:
:star: :star: :star:
:cake: :cake: :cake:
But what can't be measured is your contribution to this forum in all sorts of ways - not least your knowledge, sense of humour, candour and steadying hand - and not forgetting those cinnamon buns and the odd midnight feast! (which reminds me, there hasn't been one for ages ... :shock: :wink: )
23 Oct 2013, 17:15
Happy Fastiversary!! That is a truly remarkable achievement and a real inspiration for us all. Well done indeed :grin:

Any chance of some more photos?!

Thanks again, your story has given me a boost! :-)
23 Oct 2013, 17:50
Just Brilliant - an inspiration to everyone and thank you for all your wonderful posts.
23 Oct 2013, 17:58
Congratulations. Thank you for all your hard work on here. You are such a help and inspiration.
23 Oct 2013, 18:38
AnnieW wrote: Thank you for all your hard work on here. You are such a help and inspiration.

Ditto this!

And huge congratulations to you! You are a great inspiration for so many.... you've done brilliantly :like:
23 Oct 2013, 18:49
Happy Fastiversary!!! Congrats on doing so well on this WOL. You give me hope :) You must feel amazing. Well done.
Dee
23 Oct 2013, 19:16
Caroline, you really are such a total inspiration to all of us. Not only have you shown us all the way, but you continue to lead us us onwards & downwards

All that I hope is that at my fastiversary I will be as successful as you :heart: :heart:
23 Oct 2013, 19:37
Yes. Where's your hubs to take that photo?
Xxx
23 Oct 2013, 19:54
Happy Fastiversary Caroline

Congratulations on your amazing loss. You must be very proud of your achievement. You are truly an inspiration to us all.

Thank you for all you do for us. It is very much appreciated.

Lesley
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :present: :present: :present: :present: :present: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
:grin:
23 Oct 2013, 20:12
As a newbie to the Forum , I'm SO impressed by your progress - congratulations and good luck for the future ! :clover: Hope we all have as much staying-power !!!!! :heart: :heart:
23 Oct 2013, 20:16
You. Are. Amazing! So pleased for you.
23 Oct 2013, 20:27
Congratulations! And thank you for sharing your wealth of information with us relatively newbies through this forum. It won't be long till you reach your goal.
23 Oct 2013, 20:36
Fabulously inspiring!
23 Oct 2013, 21:20
Congratulations Caroline! I'm so thankful to you for all you do here and I'm so happy for all your accomplishments! :cake: :cake: :rose: :party: :rainbow: :like: :like: :clover: :heart: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:
23 Oct 2013, 21:27
1. Wow
2. Congratulations
3. Thank you, you're an inspiration.
80 posts Page 4 of 6