The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

80 posts Page 3 of 6
Re: It's my fastiversary!!
23 Oct 2013, 12:38
Wow, fantastic results and proof that it works.
23 Oct 2013, 12:45
:star: :star: Happy fastiversary! :star: :star:
You've done so well, and it's very inspiring for those of us following you.
A fastiversary deserves to be marked, so hope you treat yourself in some way!
23 Oct 2013, 13:12
Well done Carorees! Your weight loss is really inspirational: it goes down so steadily and without any hiccups, I really admire your dedication.
Have a great time celebrating your great achievements!
23 Oct 2013, 14:04
May I say, fanfastic results to have on your fastiversary! Congratulations!

And thanks for keeping this forum so well informed and interesting! :)
23 Oct 2013, 14:18
Happy fastiversary!!!! Your starting stats are pretty much the same as mine! I'm hoping this time next year I will have lost as much as you have! Well done on your amazing loss xx
23 Oct 2013, 14:45
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Happy Fastiversary!!!!!!

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
23 Oct 2013, 14:54
Congratulations, Caroline, on all of your many successes. Your continued enthusiasm for this WOL and the knowledge that you so willingly share are huge benefits to all of us on this forum. I can only echo what everyone else has said and wish you a very happy Fastiversary! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
23 Oct 2013, 14:56
I tip my hat to you and the rest of the successful fasters far and wide. I wonder where I will be on my fastiversary. I think I will be just fine when I've lost another 2 st. 8lb so far!! A long long way to go yet. So who's the biggest loser then? As you know I'm so happy to read your posts and I love to soak up all of your knowledge
23 Oct 2013, 15:18
Happy Fastiversary!! And ^^^^^ what everyone else says. Hear hear!!
:party: :party: :cake: :cake:
23 Oct 2013, 15:20
:clap: :party: :rose: Didn't realise just how much weight you have lost Caro, you have done fantastically well! Heartiest congrats on your fastiversary! x
23 Oct 2013, 15:29
Many happy fastiversary returns Caroline & what an amazing & inspiring weight loss :star: :star: :star: :star:
23 Oct 2013, 15:33
Oh wow. What an inspiration. Thank you. You are a rock on this forum, thank you for sharing your knowledge. Congratulations :heart: :heart: :heart:
23 Oct 2013, 16:31
Inspirational ! I've been trying to stay just ahead of you since I started, every week I keep expecting you to go pass me. You are doing such a brilliant job of it I'm sure you'll get ahead of me soon. :like: :)
23 Oct 2013, 16:36
Brilliant results Caroline. You deserve a chunk of your fav cake to make today a special day. Well done. :star:

Chris x
23 Oct 2013, 16:41
Happy fastiversary to you
Happy fastiversary to you
Happy fastiversary dear Caaaaaaarrrrooooooo
Happy fastiversary toooooo yyoooouuuuuu!

Thanks for everything - you're an inspirational success :)
80 posts Page 3 of 6