The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

244 posts Page 2 of 17
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 Next
Re: March Equinox Challenge
15 Jan 2015, 13:21
Oh will that make me number 13 :( , ok I'll take it and make it lucky. :) :)
15 Jan 2015, 13:26
We can skip 13 if you want. I just wondered about that before I saw this post...
15 Jan 2015, 15:12
Can I join?
My goal would be to get down to 14 stone.....
16 Jan 2015, 09:21
I'd like to join too please! I'm going to go with aiming for modest 5 lb loss as this is my first challenge.
16 Jan 2015, 10:05
Just weighed and I'm at 10st 8.6lbs, a pound down on last friday , after gaining over the weekend. Pleased to be going in the right direction, but a difficult week away from home next week.
16 Jan 2015, 11:53
Great idea MaryAnn!
I have just decided to revise my maintenance range to 63-65 kilos (it was 62-64 but have pretty much never seen 62 since the day I declared myself to be maintaining, I mostly hover around 64) and plan to do yoga for 15 mins every day.
16 Jan 2015, 18:14
I'll stick with number 13 @MaryAnn thanks. I'm keeping my target low (-7lbs) and I'm determined. My start weight is todays weight 171lbs. :)
16 Jan 2015, 19:21
Thanks for starting this challenge @MaryAnn. I would definitely like to join. I am currently aiming to get as small as possible by June when my sister will be visiting from Canada (and she's tiny!) so to have an interim goal will really help.

I will aim to get to 11:11 (just like my buddy Oatesy!)

Thanks again and good luck everyone
16 Jan 2015, 20:24
@MaryAnn thank you very much for this challenge, I feel it is just what I need. I would like to get down to maintenance weight again which is 8st 7lbs or 119lbs. I am currently at 8st 13.5lbs or 125.5lbs so would like to lose 6.5lbs.
16 Jan 2015, 22:25
Count me in too! Don't mind being 13 if no one else will take it!
I am weighing on Monday so will set my goal then. I blew it after hitting my goal so I shall need to be realistic again.
17 Jan 2015, 02:19
I would also like to join the challenge please. The great British winter and an indulgent festive season have me needing a boost.
My target is to get back under 90kg, a loss of about 1.5kg.
17 Jan 2015, 04:23
Nicky_94 wrote: Great idea MaryAnn!
I have just decided to revise my maintenance range to 63-65 kilos (it was 62-64 but have pretty much never seen 62 since the day I declared myself to be maintaining, I mostly hover around 64) and plan to do yoga for 15 mins every day.

I might be choosing that window soon myself! I'm very slowly working my way back to 63...
17 Jan 2015, 08:19
nursebean wrote: Thanks for starting this challenge @MaryAnn. I would definitely like to join. I am currently aiming to get as small as possible by June when my sister will be visiting from Canada (and she's tiny!) so to have an interim goal will really help.

I will aim to get to 11:11 (just like my buddy Oatesy!)

Thanks again and good luck everyone

Gosh that's pressure......let's hold hands and go for it ........let the fun begin.
17 Jan 2015, 08:25
Count me in. My goal is to get to 180lb so need to lose 10lb
17 Jan 2015, 10:00
Well Saturday is my weigh in day and I weighed is at 11st 7lb which is the same as last week. I'm happy with that as I've been on holiday this week (and been very inactive) and have been formulating a plan to lose this weight, so I guess I'm setting myself up for a decent weight loss for next Saturday!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 Next
244 posts Page 2 of 17