The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

50 posts Page 4 of 4
Re: Optimal October
07 Oct 2013, 06:18
Hi everyone? How did your first week of October go?

My first week was a bit all over the place. I was pms-ing and was bloated and felt kinda sluggish most days. I managed to do one day full fast and 3 days of 16:8 though, so that was good. However I skipped 2 days of exercise bcause I felt so sore and tired :(.

So far the weight loss is going slower than in September. Only 0.3 kg down since 1st Oct. But at least I'm not gaining weight and that's always a good thing!

This week I want to get back on track with exercises, and hopefully the weight will move again, albeit slowly.

Wishing everyone a good 2nd week of Optimal October! :victory: :clover:
07 Oct 2013, 06:52
Good to see you being positive Dee, hope it all picks up!
Sounds lovely SIlver, I like the idea of a cosy cottage with a log fire, especially as I have mine going at the moment. I remember going to Whitby years ago and having lovely fish and chips.
My weight is going nowhere so I shall weigh tomorrow and try two days of fasting and three of 16:8 and watching my TDEE, maybe that will help. I confess I haven't been exercising which is naughty, must get back to the gym when funds allow.
07 Oct 2013, 07:09
First week went well and the weight continues to climb down. The weekend was a 'disaster dahling' on the food front though as we were entertaining all weekend, so I have already been on the treadmill this morning. I'm hoping for another good week (I might do 4:3) as we are off to Paris for our wedding anniversary on the 18th and I want to be able to thoroughly enjoy it. :heart:
07 Oct 2013, 07:19
@Debs : Thanks! Hope the weight will shift again for you too!
@rawkaren : Ooh, wedding anniversary in Paris, now that is a great motivator! Goodluck!
07 Oct 2013, 10:16
My husband and I are aiming for an Oct-sober, so the first week was tricky breaking the habit. But we made it - my weight was down a bit, which is nice, and the speed on my ParkRun was better too. I'd love to reach my goal of 130 pounds by the end of the month, so I shall try for some good solid fasts, and increased running.
50 posts Page 4 of 4