The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 71 of 111
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 111 Next
CandiceMarie wrote: WooHoo Have Met My CRIMBO TARGET! !
And still time to lose a bit more ....
May i have a celebratory Mojito please or a Campari and lemonade wd be nice X :razz: :grin:

Well done, thats two of us today that have reached it :like:

Cocktails all round, provided by the lovely @rawkaren :lol:

Tequilla sunrise.... for starters... or kir royale.... :wink: :drink:
Clink clink! Well done Minigill x
Here is something new for me to say....
I'm off to the gym. I am seeing the instructor and we are going to try and work out an exercise program that will not aggravate my injury but will hopefully gently start to build up my shoulder and neck muscles. That plus other muscles I especially want something that will work on my tummy.
Weigh in tomorrow, my fingers are crossed that its another loss.
May i have a celebratory Mojito please or a Campari and lemonade wd be nice X :razz: :grin:

The incredible shrinking woman! You deserve BOTH drinks. Fabulous job! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
SPECIAL NEWS REPORT! I did my only fast of this week yesterday (no fast Thurs because of Thanksgiving, when I plan to eat a bit more than my usual 300 calories).

Then, this morning, I decided to weigh myself. No, I didn't cave in to peer pressure from all you hyper club folk! I just felt slim, and thought, why not, an extra weighing can't depress me TOO much.

ONE POUND LOST SINCE MY REGULAR FRIDAY WEIGHING FOUR DAYS AGO!

Bad stuff going on on other fronts, and very busy today with a deadline tonight, but this little piece of weight news should help sustain me. And make the Christmas Club queen and the Commander in Chief happy too.

Well done Candice!!!

You go have that drink,or two , right now!! :grin: :victory: :like: :victory:
Down just under a kg in 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll see more progress as I'm going all in 4:3 till Xmas. Did my back in last week so I'm off the running for awhile :(
Member 129 checking in for official report. Steady on 62.5 kg, meaning the weight gain prevented on maintenance is up another 180 grams. In total 540 grams now, so over 0.5 kg :smile:
Check in for member 141 After such a big first week I was expecting better for week two, a gain of 200grams, but is female time so I will put it to that and try to move my disappointment. I can see that I am less "fat", tape measure may not have shown it as it is a generalized feel of less padding all over. Still overall a down of 3.5kg and seeing as the first aim was 2kg for christmas I am still over that :)
Ach, after thoroughly indulging in lunch with the girls today in Chester, who cares what my weight is. I've met some very special people and that's what counts!!
Member 119 checking in - or out. :frown:

I've been looking at my stats and noticed that I've been hovering between 9st 6lb and 9st 9lb since June. I think (well I know) that I'm not going to get to my Xmas goal, so much bad stuff going on in my life atm and I have no will power to change the way I've been eating. Fast days are OK, at least the ones I don't mess up, but non fast days are out of control. The more I try to eat sensibly the more food I shovel in. I was on maintenance for a few weeks and then decided to try losing more weight but it's not working.

The most sensible thing for me is to go back to maintenance again, I don't really need to get any thinner, I'm now the same size as I was 20 years ago.

I'm sorry I won't be able to help with the overall Christmas weight loss. Good luck to you all. :clover:
But don't leave us, @coffeetime. I probably won't contribute any more weight loss to the overall loss, but, hey, it's great company in here.
There are plenty of honorary maintainers in here and a few accidental maintainers, as well. I've lost a bit, but I've given up hope of reaching goal by Xmas. Like Penny says, it's fun in here.

Btw, what's in a white cosmo? I used to be a cosmo girl. Then I was a gimlet girl. Then a mojito girl….

p.s. another new low today: 64.5 kg. So that's 2.6 kg lost, 1.5 to go.
I must share with you! 2 lbs to go!!
Am today the lowest weight since starting .5:2 in Jan this year
We have just plodded on in the routine, happily and healthily with no fancy adjustments bar one or two 16:8s. No deprivation either.
The long drawn- out plateau has taken a noticeable downturn at last and in Jan 2014 I will have had the best year ever, unbelievably losing weight and fat/ inches the whole time, keeping it off. ( zig-zag graphs of course.) WOW!!!!! What a realisation!
MaryAnn wrote: There are plenty of honorary maintainers in here and a few accidental maintainers, as well. I've lost a bit, but I've given up hope of reaching goal by Xmas. Like Penny says, it's fun in here.

Btw, what's in a white cosmo? I used to be a cosmo girl. Then I was a gimlet girl. Then a mojito girl….

p.s. another new low today: 64.5 kg. So that's 2.6 kg lost, 1.5 to go.

Dont leave us @coffeetime. You will be happy to have maintained in a months time! My rate of loss is so miniscule I may as well be a maintainer too.

@MaryAnn White cosmo. Its the same thing really but with white cranberry juice http://www.cosmopolitan.com/food/party- ... pes-0609-2. Have one to celebrate your loss - cheers!
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 71 of 111