The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 40 of 111
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 111 Next
lizzieh wrote: I'm already in, but dreading my next weigh in as last week we had a lovely time in Rome and ate a lot of pasta, ice cream etc... Only managed one fast day. This week back on the wagon but I won't weigh in until after the next fast day. Fingers crossed, wish me luck!
:oops:

You lucky thing.. Rome!!! we are on the other side of the world here so it costs a fortune to get over there. I remember Rome decades ago and the gelati in Sicily was awesome. (with cream on top of course)
TheFrog wrote: After a long weekend that involved two days of feasting broken up by one day of fasting I stepped on my bathroom scales to see 9.5stone/60.5kg (actually a little bit less than 60.5kg but who is counting ;) .)

However, what I am really happy about is the results from my measurements. My next interim goal was a hip measurement less than 100cm. My hips were feeling slimmer and I took my measurements three times as I couldn't believe the number I was seeing on the measuring tape... 98.5cm. Woohoo! TheFrog is dancing in the tent.

Then Juliana.Rivers suggested we look at our trend line... ... You will need to scroll down to have a look. :grin:

More dancing in the tent.

Today was a nice warm day... Last night I dug out an old summer dress (Aust size 12/ US size 8) and tried it on as last time I wanted to wear it it was too small. Unfortunately it does not fit, as it is too big! I ended up wearing it today as I don't really have anything summery that fits any better so I just made do, so long as I don't bend over nothing spills out :bugeyes:

Ahh onwards and downwards, I don't know if I am going to reach my goal for Christmas but I sure do have a lot to celebrate already.

Dance away TheFrog. you deserve it. The weather is beautiful at the moment isnt it. How amazing too that a dress can now be too big. Love that feeling.
Thanks for updating the trend weight in your siggy.
Debs wrote: Hey Lil,
Feel for you, I am in the same boat, average of 210 measly grams!! I have cut down on white carbs etc and am doing 16:8 but it is sooo slow! But, hey, still a loss I guess, and you have done amazingly well so far!

210grams isnt so bad. if one keeps it up thats nearly a kilo in a month. it all adds up.
A big welcome to @Kellym25 who joins us as member 116. (from a personal message request)

Only 4 to go to reach my target 120 members for the club. With all the kilos being lost thus far, we can squeeze a few more in the tent.
Can I join please!? I'm on the countdown to seeing my boyfriend which is the week before christmas (he get's army leave then) so this seems like the perfect club for me!

I'd love to just get into the 8st region. I'm thinking a 2.5kg loss sounds like it would be achievable for me :oops:
Hey, can I join too please? I'm about half a stone away from my target weight also. It's been a bit of a plateauing/fluctuation nightmare but I am determined to get to target by Christmas, I'm sure the Christmas club will help!
I've been 70.1 kgs for three days in a row :0> and today is a 20/4 fast!!
Fingers crossed for a drop tomorrow peeps x
I would like to join the club too please, I've only got about 7 lb to lose now and I'm only halfheartedly trying. This might give me the kick up the rear which I think I need to get me going again.
Re: A BIG hello from a smaller me!
by tickatape » 07 Nov 2013, 13:57

Suchard007 wrote:
Have you thought about joining the Christmas Club - I know Juliana's still taking members....

Where do I find out information and join please? ....................

Juliana, hope you don't mind me posting this for tickatape, it seemed easier, for me, than trying to post topics etc :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
Hi Juliana - Can I join or is it too late? I don't have much to lose now, but it is totally defeating me. I've lost a total of 1/2 kilo in nearly 2 months. I would really, really, really like to lose the final 2 kilos before Christmas.

Hourglass x
Ballerina wrote: Re: A BIG hello from a smaller me!
by tickatape » 07 Nov 2013, 13:57

Suchard007 wrote:
Have you thought about joining the Christmas Club - I know Juliana's still taking members....

Where do I find out information and join please? ....................

Juliana, hope you don't mind me posting this for tickatape, it seemed easier, for me, than trying to post topics etc :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:

Thank you Ballerina :grin: :heart:

I have 7lb to lose to get to my 2013 goal! :grin: 4 stone in 2013!
Can I please join? Let me know my number!
Number 10 here. I'm feeling much happier with this weeks weigh in. I lost nothing last week and weighed in at 72.3 or was that 72.5 I forgot to record. Today I'm 71.6. Still loving this WOL. :grin:
gym-sparkle-90 wrote: Can I join please!? I'm on the countdown to seeing my boyfriend which is the week before christmas (he get's army leave then) so this seems like the perfect club for me!

I'd love to just get into the 8st region. I'm thinking a 2.5kg loss sounds like it would be achievable for me :oops:

Yes of course, you are member 117 for a goal of 8 stone, (or 2.5g loss).. possible if you work hard at it. 7 weeks to go

It is the Perfect club! :grin:
What number can I be?
Thanks!
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 40 of 111