The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 39 of 111
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 111 Next
[quote="Suchard007"] Especially if dear Ballerina pops into the room and gives me my marching orders ................................. :shock:

I think you are mixing me up with the other Scot on here, you know, the one with the wet fish that loves making contact with the back of folks heads :lol: :grin: :lol:

I would NEVER give you your marching orders, bore you with a daft travel tale perhaps, but never evict you :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ballerina x :heart:
Member 92 reporting in – down another lb. ( - .45 kg)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas Club Member 92
Started – Oct. 23
Christmas target – 3 kg
Loss to date - .9 kg/ 2 lbs
Updated November 5
Member 08 back from holiday with an extra 1kg of something secreted about her person. Hoping it is not fat! The Xmas target of 69.99kg looks fairly unattainable at the moment!
Can i join? is this how i do it? V new to this and have no idea how to do stuff :(
lissyjannaway wrote: Can i join? is this how i do it? V new to this and have no idea how to do stuff :(

Sure you are member 112

Just a matter of setting yourself a goal in particular for Dec 25 and then reporting back every so often as to how you are going. you can update your signature with your goal if you want to. this is done on user control panel, then profile then signature.

here is post on your signature

5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676-480.html#p114295
pipsqueak2 wrote: Can I join too? I'm now hovering around 63 kg and my original aim was for 62 kg which means I'm close to target. But as I get closer I keep thinking 60 kg might be a better goal. Because I'm a realist and I know that the month before Christmas is the worst I'm only going to aim for 61 kg by Christmas, and maybe the 60 kg mark by my birthday in February. If I manage to do that I will have lost over 10 kg in a birthday year, which I think it pretty good going.

Hi pipsqueak2. you are member 113

61kg it is. 10kg is a lot and yes very good going
Up 1.2kg this week - yikes! Feeling strangely calm about it though ... I guess it's knowing from experience that I tend to have some up and down, but in the long game, it is on the way down.

Looking forward to my fast tomorrow (she says, lying on the lounge with glass of wine in hand) - this is a bloody marvellous WOE :-)
After a long weekend that involved two days of feasting broken up by one day of fasting I stepped on my bathroom scales to see 9.5stone/60.5kg (actually a little bit less than 60.5kg but who is counting ;) .)

However, what I am really happy about is the results from my measurements. My next interim goal was a hip measurement less than 100cm. My hips were feeling slimmer and I took my measurements three times as I couldn't believe the number I was seeing on the measuring tape... 98.5cm. Woohoo! TheFrog is dancing in the tent.

Then Juliana.Rivers suggested we look at our trend line... ... You will need to scroll down to have a look. :grin:

More dancing in the tent.

Today was a nice warm day... Last night I dug out an old summer dress (Aust size 12/ US size 8) and tried it on as last time I wanted to wear it it was too small. Unfortunately it does not fit, as it is too big! I ended up wearing it today as I don't really have anything summery that fits any better so I just made do, so long as I don't bend over nothing spills out :bugeyes:

Ahh onwards and downwards, I don't know if I am going to reach my goal for Christmas but I sure do have a lot to celebrate already.
New to the site and joining the Xmas club. I am 122kg currently following 4:3 & would like to get close to 115kg,so fingers crossed to lose around a stone before xmas. Am I no.112? let me know so I can set it up in my signature
DeeOne wrote: New to the site and joining the Xmas club. I am 122kg currently following 4:3 & would like to get close to 115kg,so fingers crossed to lose around a stone before xmas. Am I no.112? let me know so I can set it up in my signature

Thats quite a high weight loss aim by xmas :smile: 5/2 & 4/3 is a slower loss so you might not achieve that much by xmas. :like:

Welcome to the site :clover:
Hi can I join please? Started on Monday and second fast day tomorrow. Currently 89.9kg (not going back into 90s! :0). Would like to be back at 85 kg where I was in August (reached by doing loads of physical training for an illness thwarted attempt at Ironman) but I think under 87kg is a more reasonable target given the time left before Christmas.

Niel
I'm already in, but dreading my next weigh in as last week we had a lovely time in Rome and ate a lot of pasta, ice cream etc... Only managed one fast day. This week back on the wagon but I won't weigh in until after the next fast day. Fingers crossed, wish me luck!
:oops:
DeeOne wrote: New to the site and joining the Xmas club. I am 122kg currently following 4:3 & would like to get close to 115kg,so fingers crossed to lose around a stone before xmas. Am I no.112? let me know so I can set it up in my signature

Thank you for joining DeeOne - you are member 114 (i hadnt updated the initial list till now) your target is a stone!
ntcrane wrote: Hi can I join please? Started on Monday and second fast day tomorrow. Currently 89.9kg (not going back into 90s! :0). Would like to be back at 85 kg where I was in August (reached by doing loads of physical training for an illness thwarted attempt at Ironman) but I think under 87kg is a more reasonable target given the time left before Christmas.

Niel

Welcome aboard Niel. You are member number 115. 87kg sounds good to me for you!
Otter wrote:
Looking forward to my fast tomorrow (she says, lying on the lounge with glass of wine in hand) - this is a bloody marvellous WOE :-)

It is great isnt it!
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 39 of 111