The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 41 of 111
Previous 1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 111 Next
jospeirs wrote: Hey, can I join too please? I'm about half a stone away from my target weight also. It's been a bit of a plateauing/fluctuation nightmare but I am determined to get to target by Christmas, I'm sure the Christmas club will help!

Hey yeah jospeirs. Come into the tent.. as member number 118 . go for it and hope all other 120 members can help you along your journey.
Update from number 68: only 400 gram lost this week but at least it's on the way down. Bought new pants this week, two sizes down since I started nearly three months ago. :victory:
coffeetime wrote: I would like to join the club too please, I've only got about 7 lb to lose now and I'm only halfheartedly trying. This might give me the kick up the rear which I think I need to get me going again.

Yes you can join, of course. you are member 119 coffeetime!

I enjoy reading your posts on this forum and glad we can all give you the support.
Ballerina wrote: Re: A BIG hello from a smaller me!
by tickatape » 07 Nov 2013, 13:57

Suchard007 wrote:
Have you thought about joining the Christmas Club - I know Juliana's still taking members....

Where do I find out information and join please? ....................

Juliana, hope you don't mind me posting this for tickatape, it seemed easier, for me, than trying to post topics etc :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:

no problem at all Ballerina. the club welcomes member 120 @tickatape

yippeeee :grin: :grin: :grin: i made my 120 target members and its only 8th November. about to exceed it. i best target 130 now.. targets are good. just like our weight targets.. though they are a lower number of course :-) onwards and upwards for member numbers
onwards and downwards for each members personal weights.

I still havent done the summary on post 1.. cant remember what happened to last weekend but ill try again. Life can be just so hectic! i might do it bit by bit .. best way to go. i think cumulative weight loss must be at least 150 kg already!
Hourglass wrote: Hi Juliana - Can I join or is it too late? I don't have much to lose now, but it is totally defeating me. I've lost a total of 1/2 kilo in nearly 2 months. I would really, really, really like to lose the final 2 kilos before Christmas.

Hourglass x

Sure you are member 121! 1/2 a kilo is still a great effort... go go go for the final 2 kilos!
santa_nethy wrote: Can I please join? Let me know my number!

Yes of course you are member 122!

Dont forget to report back how you are going. and I personally encourage daily weighting just for the next 7 weeks.
So excited to see over 120 members already.

Its 7 weeks to go so we all need to step up and get cracking, particularly if you are looking to lose 2 kg or more.

Dont forget to
- update your signature if you can (user control panel, profile, signature)
- daily weighing (just for this 7 weeks)

and per the original post...

-so important to eat healthily during this period. Dont go crazy and undereat such that you have no energy or feel unwell.

-get heaps of sleep in between the pre Christmas partying.

- follow whichever style of intermittent fasting that works for you. Maybe just maybe if you are 5:2 er .. go for 4:3 for a few weeks to see how you go. (my sister who started reluctantly on 6:1 and then moved to 5:2 only yesterday said to me .. i think i really want to step up and try 4:3. So proud of her with a 13k loss already for just 4 months.

- report back here with a simple post. .maybe on a "set day" that suits you or if your reach some awesome mini goal or never seen a goal before

- think about tracking your "trend weight".. remember if you dont have any online tool, just use the simple trend line in the Progress tracker. put mouse on the last number in the graph to see your trend. This probably should be the figure you look at more than your "current weight" as its a simple step to smoothing out fluctuations.

- KEEP SMILING on this fun journey

for a personal report back. this morning early, i laid on my bed, on my back, felt my stomach and seriously thought.. where has my stomach gone .. lol love it.

keep going everyone and if anyone hasnt reported back already, try and do so at least once in the next week.
Hi Juliana.Rivers,

:confused: There's a little mistake unless I'm seeing double, you've linked my name to both 119 and 120, tickatape should be 120. :confused: :bugeyes: :confused:

Cheers :grin:
coffeetime wrote: Hi Juliana.Rivers,

:confused: There's a little mistake unless I'm seeing double, you've linked my name to both 119 and 120, tickatape should be 120. :confused: :bugeyes: :confused:

Cheers :grin:

oops fixed. i do the updates first thing in the morning before i get into work - must have been too early.
Thanks for fixing it Juliana :victory:

I had to check it a couple of times, it's half past ten in the evening here and I've been awake since 5.00 am.

So sleeeeepy..... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I had to do it.... I said I wouldn't.... but I did.... and you'll have to wait until... at least tomorrow to find out what!!!! And I couldn't have done it without 5 2 and @Juliana.Rivers
But I love it!
I better jump on board before I leave it toooo late. I would be really really happy if I lost another 2 kg before Christmas. That would take me back to what I was on my 50th birthday so it would be a joint Christmas/birthday present to myself. One I would love! Here goes .... :smile:
PennyForthem wrote: I had to do it.... I said I wouldn't.... but I did.... and you'll have to wait until... at least tomorrow to find out what!!!! And I couldn't have done it without 5 2 and @Juliana.Rivers
But I love it!

You have me intrigued but I will wait :grin:
Denwoman wrote: I better jump on board before I leave it toooo late. I would be really really happy if I lost another 2 kg before Christmas. That would take me back to what I was on my 50th birthday so it would be a joint Christmas/birthday present to myself. One I would love! Here goes .... :smile:

Yep you are member 123
Can I join too please? Would be awesome to lose 2kgs by Xmas and no longer have to suck in the gut to zip up my jeans!
Previous 1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 41 of 111