The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 63 of 111
Previous 1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 111 Next
Number 88 checking & I have lost 1lb 6oz this week & I'm soooo pleased after mine & my OH's birthday meals out this week :grin: It shows that compensating with 16:8ing & adding in another fast day works! Also perhaps Caroline's experience of sometimes eating more & then fasting working well.
Good luck fellow Christmas Challengers with your weigh ins :grin: :grin:
Member 119 checking in. Weighed this morning, an overall gain of 0.75 lb which is not as bad as I was expecting. Definitely fasting today, still over four weeks to get to my Christmas goal.

:wink: Feeling positive :wink:
No 13 checking in....well, I've been in the tent all along, just hiding in the corner. Well my update isn't good - no change in weight. In fact I've been around this weight since 24th August. Very frustrating but on the other hand, I'm still fasting and I've still lost a lot of weight and am not putting it back on. I would however love to be at my mini goal of 11st 4lb for Christmas, that is the weight I got down to after my second daughter was born 13 years ago on the 27th Dec!
:bugeyes: 69.7 kgs again today. Had to slightly re-site the moved scales as they wobbled :bugeyes: but they still smiled at me so hurrah!
Allowing myself a gluten free mince pie on a feed day, just to get into the festive mood, and I love them.
After that wheat-feast yesterday I had a night of Flatulance followed by a big .. Ahem .. Clear-out this morning so there does definitely seem to be gluten sensitivity if I'm reacting so strongly after a few days without then eat a belgian bun/bread roll/butter mince pie and get all that.
So I'm becoming an intermittent fasting gluten free piscotorian it seems!
:shock: :geek: :grin: :like:
Number 80 checking in and 61k today! Yay only 1k to go for Christmas :victory:
#114 checking in... down 2kg this week which is a lovely surprised, I have had a good week foodwise & stayed under my limits. So I've reach my xmas goal early & will extend it by another 3kg to keep my motivation on red alert. If my WL trend continues I might just make it. :smile:

I think this club is so motivating, I know there are highs & lows, but kudos to all those sticking in there as I know plateaus can be so disheartening.
But if we keep going with our plan or mix things up a little & relax a bit eventually our bodies will relax too and realise we are not backing off on shifting those lbs & reward us with a downward move
I have stayed the same at 11 stone for nearly 2 weeks.
Now, while I pledged to lose another 4lbs by Christmas, I am actually not unhappy with my current weight, it being my original goal.
It's my very busiest time of year, which means odd meal at odd times and compensating at others.
So, I'm resigned to staying the same until after Christmas.

Perhaps I should leave the tent so as now to skew your total weightloss. Let me know and I shall bid you all adieu and good luck till January XX
A new all-time low today of 131.6 pounds. I've got that 130 in my sights now!
Pennyforthem don't leave us :cry: I am maintaining and don't feel I have to leave, I am quite delighted I was away for a few days this week, eating out all the time and am still the same weight :grin: :wink: hope all my fellow campers are happy :lol:
PennyForthem wrote: I have stayed the same at 11 stone for nearly 2 weeks.
Now, while I pledged to lose another 4lbs by Christmas, I am actually not unhappy with my current weight, it being my original goal.
It's my very busiest time of year, which means odd meal at odd times and compensating at others.

Perhaps I should leave the tent so as now to skew your total weightloss. Let me know and I shall bid you all adieu and good luck till January XX

Why don't you just change your goal back to your original target weight in the CC then you can happily maintain like I do? :grin: :?: @@PennyForthem
PennyForthem wrote: I have stayed the same at 11 stone for nearly 2 weeks.

Noooo don't leave the tent! Why don't you be an honorary member like Ballerina and just maintain like Carol says. :heart:
True. I have lost a few kg since 1 October and I think I would put myself under too much pressure to lose ATM. Maybe after Christmas, so if you'll still have me, 'I'm in'.
Good girl Penny, you know it makes sense! :wink: and I'm sure @Juliana.Rivers will agree that you haven't broken any of the club's rules!
Penny, I was just about to suggest that you become an honorary member like me when I saw that Rawkaren beat me to it. I like to patrol around the troops keeping an eye on things so join me in my observatory and we can have a blast together, :grin: :cool: :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:
So glad you are staying put Penny. The more the merrier, in my opinion.
Previous 1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 63 of 111