The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 66 of 111
Previous 1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 111 Next
Sorry Juliana, Number 91 again! It's 3.5lbs since i joined the club!
1.6kg so far, so i have 1.5kg to lose! Gulp! :bugeyes:
I hate to have to disillusion anyone but the only wings I actually have about my person are of the bingo variety :shock: but feel free anyway, :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
Um, hallo? Lot of noise coming from in here, something going on?
:0*
No, just the inmates getting a little boisterous :shock:

mmmm... make mine a lovely glass of red! :like:
A big one coming your way,

Will there be dancing? And a really good band? And rose petals descending lightly from the ceiling ? And ice skating with penguins?
And snow drifting down like it does in films, with everyone dancing in lovely dresses and no one shivering!? :wink:
I don't think I fancy ice skating with a penguin - a man in a penguin suit, maybe.

I'm trembling in my size 6 (UK) boots (USA fill in your size as appropriate) but I too might go AWOL later this week.

I can't go anywhere till Tuesday, which the

THE DAY OF THE BIG MEET IN CHESTER

but I'm rather seriously stressing about the run up Christmas (I always do and I always survive it!) but this year seems extra busy.... eeek.

I won't go far, but look in the corner and you might find me a quivering little wreck.
Azureblue wrote: Will there be dancing? And a really good band? And rose petals descending lightly from the ceiling ? And ice skating with penguins?

Well, I'm not called Ballerina for nothing,........here are the rose petals . :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: ......................couldn't find any skating penguins ( some folk are just SO picky ) so you will have to make do with the monkeys.............. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :shock: :grin: :cool:

Ballerina wrote:
Azureblue wrote: Will there be dancing? And a really good band? And rose petals descending lightly from the ceiling ? And ice skating with penguins?

Well, I'm not called Ballerina for nothing,........here are the rose petals . :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: ......................couldn't find any skating penguins ( some folk are just SO picky ) so you will have to make do with the monkeys.............. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :shock: :grin: :cool:

@Ballerina, you really crack me up! :grin: :clap: Very disappointed in your attitude though, I would at least have expected a menagerie of animals for this social event of the year!
:turtle: :sheep2: :cat: :tiger: :reindeer: :pig2: :goat: :cow: :hippo: :dog: :duck: :cow2: :mouse: :panda: :chick: :koala:
Trying to palm us off with a few paltry monkeys! :shock: :wink:
8-) :geek: :sleepy: :starving: :clap: :silly: :handshake: :turtle: :clown: :struggle: :teeth: :goaway: :blowkiss: here is another visual motley collection to add in the tent which we must be starting to become as we generally get into a frenzy at Christmas

Am still laughing from the bingo wings comment
So Ballerina. Are you doubling up as entertainment department? A great band, maybe cirque du soleil (well it's Christmas) and some scantily clad waiters serving cocktails :shock: Yes I think turning the tent into a winter wonderland complete with a black ceiling with twinkly lights will set the scene nicely. Only problem is: WHEN is it? Don't forget to tip off the paparazzi. :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:[/quote]
@Ballerina, you really crack me up! :grin: :clap: Very disappointed in your attitude though, I would at least have expected a menagerie of animals for this social event of the year!
:turtle: :sheep2: :cat: :tiger: :reindeer: :pig2: :goat: :cow: :hippo: :dog: :duck: :cow2: :mouse: :panda: :chick: :koala:
Trying to palm us off with a few paltry monkeys! :shock: :wink:[/quote]

:grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol:

That was good, very, very good :wink:

Previous 1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 66 of 111