The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 65 of 111
Previous 1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 111 Next
Ballerina wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: You are so funny Ballerina! :like: :like: :like:

@Penny.. gulp now im scared but looking forward to the banter... was getting a tad too serious in here.

Ballerina,... how do we encourage more siggies i can use for my data collection duties and general regular checking in.. at least once a week for all 150 members, no exceptions? i dont think public flogging should be allowed. there must be incentives. thats it incentive.. ideas please

I rather favour the public flogging option myself but it is a rarified taste. :wilt: We could offer, as an incentive, calorie free chocolates, zero calorie wine a la 'Bollox du Jour' some totally non fattening cheeses to go with carb avoided bread and of course some Christmas cake to round things off. Or would that just round us off? :lol:

Ballerina x aka BOSS! :party:

ROTFL
Member no 97:
Became a member a month ago at 76 kilos (target :72 kg)
I now weigh 74, 400 kg.
Slow but still losing :-)
carieoates wrote: I am looking forward to tasting Karens cocktails as long they aren't bright green and thick like a milkshake!

Might be ok with a shot of vodka in and at least you will still be getting your veggies. :lol: Tried lychee martini a couple of weeks ago. I think they might be more our thing and will look pretty against @silverdarling dresses that she is going to treat us all to.
Ahem........ Been loitering within tent but you hadn't seen me. I didn't want to join the CC because my weight loss is so slooowww I didn't want to commit to failure. However, now this is turning into a party I wonder if I could just peek in from time to time just to ask ''are you really sure you want another one of those? No? Then put it down!' Only I really want one of those sparkly dresses, you know the kind that skim over a perfectly flat tum :lol:
Thanks
Welcome WendyDarling,

quote "I really want one of those sparkly dresses, you know the kind that skim over a perfectly flat tum".................

Yep, I want one of those too, not the dress, just the flat tum :lol: Grab a glasss and make yourself at home and ENJOY!!!

Ballerina x :heart:
I've changed my routine to a more normal Tuesday, Saturday fast as my son was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the every third day fasting. So its now normal 5:2 with most days as 16:8 mainly because I don't eat breakfast at the best of times.
An adjustment is also needed to the actual meals being eaten as well, we seemed to have slipped into a lot of fried foods and lots of carbs. So most of the frying is back out the window and lots of veg is reappearing on my plate.

Weigh-in day will be whenever the scales show a downward trend (today was a tiny half pound up), but I've not been to the toilet *ahem* for 3 days, lack of veg I think, and I'm sure that's adding a lot to my weight. That plus inflammation of muscles due to pain is adding water weight on. As long as it drops significantly before the 12th December I won't mind.
rawkaren wrote:
carieoates wrote: I am looking forward to tasting Karens cocktails as long they aren't bright green and thick like a milkshake!

Might be ok with a shot of vodka in and at least you will still be getting your veggies. :lol: Tried lychee martini a couple of weeks ago. I think they might be more our thing and will look pretty against @silverdarling dresses that she is going to treat us all to.

Ooh I like the sound of lychee with a shot of vodka. I love my veggies don't get me wrong, but not as a drink.
I can't fit into sparkly dresses yet like WendyDarling but are smart black trousers & sparkly tops welcome at the party? & for those of you on maintenance perhaps Ballerina can give lessons on how to get into those wonderful bandage dresses? :lol: :lol: oh & mine is a Kir Royale please? :drink: :drink:
Oh never fear, I don't have a flat tum, I just want a sparkly dress that would skim if I did. I thought @silverdarling was in charge of magic dresses, one each :lol:
I've got a jasper Conran long black velvet frock. It's not too moth eaten - will that do? After all, I'll blend into the background and let you lot sparkle!!
Penny you are not a blend into the background you are a kind of out there fun person in my mind
Ah you're so kind! I'll inspect said frock and if it's not too moth eaten, I'll dress it up for the tent party, as long as I won't be too cold! It's all right for you lot 'down under' where it's warm, but it can get bloomin' chilly under canvas here in the winter!
Frightened, here. Already warned @Juliana.Rivers I was going AWOL next week for Thanksgiving, and now I've been threatened with gaol (LOVE the British spelling of jail, feel like I'm in a Dickens novel or something) or public flogging (guess they still do that in your less advanced societies, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: ) if I don't report in at least once every single week. Do I need to retain a solicitor (another evocative British word there)? HELP...help...help......
@Wendyjane fear not woman, I've already take @maryann into protective custody and tucked her under my wing for protection and there is enough room in there for you as well, so jump on board, you will be fine and have a great time with us,

Ballerina x :heart:
Gosh, @Ballerina, you have wings, too? What a fascinating superhero sort of creature you are!

And thanks...
Previous 1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 65 of 111