The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 64 of 111
Previous 1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 111 Next
Yes Im glad Penny too that you can stay in the club. thanks for the supportive messages to Penny by
@Ballerina
@Nessie
@Carieoates
@Rawkaren
@Callyanna
while i was asleep. i always wonder what rumblings are happening in the tent during Aussie sleep time. Commander Ballerina... you have full authority to keep "everyone in line" while i am asleep :grin:
Are you sure @Juliana.Rivers leaving @Ballerina and @PennyForthem in charge while you sleep and especially at Christmas. It could be very interesting which way this thread goes!!
gillymary wrote: Are you sure @Juliana.Rivers leaving @Ballerina and @PennyForthem in charge while you sleep and especially at Christmas. It could be very interesting which way this thread goes!!

I'm willing to take the risk gillymary. risks = fun
Hey with them in charge I'm definitely in there. I will do the nibbles, who's going to tend the bar? And, what about entertainment? Never mind the entertainment, I do believe that will happen all of its own accord.
Julieathome wrote: Hey with them in charge I'm definitely in there. I will do the nibbles, who's going to tend the bar? And, what about entertainment? Never mind the entertainment, I do believe that will happen all of its own accord.

hehe but for entertainment though, theres not enough men around. i think its 5.. am i right? ill have to do a tally later.
or maybe us girls can entertain each other.
There's a lot of posts on this thread! Well done, everyone on your weight loss. I appreciate your support during my meltdown last week. I need to learn to relax. I've dipped into the 64s which made me really happy, but also, I think I need to learn to ignore the lows and highs.

I'm probably not going to make my goal by Xmas, but I think if I can not gain, and stay at this healthy BMI during this time of year, that's quite an accomplishment already.
MaryAnn wrote: There's a lot of posts on this thread! Well done, everyone on your weight loss. I appreciate your support during my meltdown last week. I need to learn to relax. I've dipped into the 64s which made me really happy, but also, I think I need to learn to ignore the lows and highs.

I'm probably not going to make my goal by Xmas, but I think if I can not gain, and stay at this healthy BMI during this time of year, that's quite an accomplishment already.

a healthy BMI is definitely an accomplishment and a good target to have

re comment "theres a lot of posts on this thread"

dont you know im into making records
- for me personally. to get to a weight of 69something that i havent seen for years
- most weight lost in a club on any forum in 3 months
- most posts on a single thread in any forum

lol. kind of kidding around but i didn think we would exceed 1000 posts soon which would be awesome. i hope im not taking up too much of Moogie's bandwith
its all in the spirit of christmas and shrinking bodies so she probably wont mind.
Member number 24 checking in.

I have had a number of social events in the last few weeks which have been fun but my weight has crept up slightly :frown: and this week is 0.5kg above my Christmas tent target of staying below 66kgs - I am in maintenance. My plan is to try 16:8 from now until Christmas to get myself back on track. I know I can do it!
Commander Ballerina here troops, :cool:

As an eve of battle, or should that be party, speech I just want to say that I expect you all to do your duty, play clean and don't feel you have to finish everything on your plates. You will need to have eyes on the back of your heads if you are to avoid contact with enemy forces. Cocktail sausages can be fiendish little devils and will appear before your very eyes when you least expect them. Mini quiches can be very tempting but deadly so beware and keep a special eye out for the party pizzas, nasty little things, they sneak up behind you and then you can never shake the blighters off again, you will be condemned to a life of saying, " does my bum look big in these party pizzas?" I tell you now, the answer will be a big fat 'YES'! You have been warned.

Commander@pennyforthemwill be in charge of the cheese tent, @fatdog will be looking after the low carb/veggies @Silverdarling is overseeing the sparkly party frocks and dancing shoes as well as the Christmas quiz! goodness she's a busy girl, @rawkaren has already been sent ahead to get the cocktails ready for the advance party and of course @Julieathome will be in her shed working overtime on her 'special' orders. Julie I know you said you would do the nibbles but your 'special' talents are needed elsewhere :lol:

Whilst our Commander in Chief, the venerable J-R is on under cover duties, or should that be under duvet duties? I shall be taking a very hard line so get those frocks and shoes on, slap on some slap and get yourselves over to the party tent for the fun and frolics! oh and make mine a big one please Karen! cheers everyone! hope you all have a great time, :party: :cake: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Ballerina x :heart:

Oh, this is good fun :grin: and @Maryanndon't worry about a thing, just enjoy yourself here with us xx :heart:
Ballerina wrote: Commander Ballerina here troops, :cool:

As an eve of battle, or should that be party, speech I just want to say that I expect you all to do your duty, play clean and don't feel you have to finish everything on your plates. You will need to have eyes on the back of your heads if you are to avoid contact with enemy forces. Cocktail sausages can be fiendish little devils and will appear before your very eyes when you least expect them. Mini quiches can be vert tempting but deadly so beware and keep a special eye out for the party pizzas, nasty little things, they sneak up behind you and then you can never shake the blighters off again, you will be condemned to a life of saying, " does my bum look big in these party pizzas?" I tell you now, the answer will be a big fat 'YES'! You have been warned.

Commander@pennyforthemwill be in charge of the cheese tent, @fatdog will be looking after the low carb/veggies @Silverdarling is overseeing the sparkly party frocks and dancing shoes as well as the Christmas quiz! goodness she's a busy girl, @rawkaren has already been sent ahead to get the cocktails ready for the advance party and of course @Julieathome will be in her shed working overtime on her 'special' orders.

Whilst out Commander in Chief, the venerable J-R is on under cover duties, or should that be under duvet duties? I shall be taking a very hard line so get those frocks and shoes on, slap on some slap and get yourselves over to the party tent for the fun and frolics! oh and make mine a big one please Karen! cheers everyone! hope you all have a great time, :party: :cake: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Ballerina x :heart:

Oh, this is good fun :grin:

YES MAAAM! a further incentive to lose a few more pounds MAAAM.. :lol:
*rolls up sleeves* 2IC to @Ballerina here and ready for the cheese action!

Now, ladies and gents, no slacking in this 'ere tent - Christmas is looming and with it, frocks, locks, rocks (the sparklier the better) :wink: and boxes of chocs!

We all want to be looking beautiful (well, in my case, I look even better in the dark!) so stay focussed!

@Juliana.Rivers look what you've started now!
I am looking forward to tasting Karens cocktails as long they aren't bright green and thick like a milkshake!
You are so funny Ballerina! :like: :like: :like:

@Penny.. gulp now im scared but looking forward to the banter... was getting a tad too serious in here.

Ballerina,... how do we encourage more siggies i can use for my data collection duties and general regular checking in.. at least once a week for all 150 members, no exceptions? i dont think public flogging should be allowed. there must be incentives. thats it incentive.. ideas please
Sergeant P-JK from the maintenance squad reporting for duty. Waiting for direct orders from the 'commander in chief in maintenance'

Juliana.Rivers wrote: Ballerina,... how do we encourage more siggies i can use for my data collection duties and general regular checking in.. at least once a week for all 150 members, no exceptions? i dont think public flogging should be allowed. there must be incentives. thats it incentive.. ideas please

Perhaps 'leading by example' would do. I did send some PMs to some people in the maintenance section asking them to calculate weight loss prevented, but not all of them added that to their siggies :shock:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: You are so funny Ballerina! :like: :like: :like:

@Penny.. gulp now im scared but looking forward to the banter... was getting a tad too serious in here.

Ballerina,... how do we encourage more siggies i can use for my data collection duties and general regular checking in.. at least once a week for all 150 members, no exceptions? i dont think public flogging should be allowed. there must be incentives. thats it incentive.. ideas please

I rather favour the public flogging option myself but it is a rarified taste. :wilt: We could offer, as an incentive, calorie free chocolates, zero calorie wine a la 'Bollox du Jour' some totally non fattening cheeses to go with carb avoided bread and of course some Christmas cake to round things off. Or would that just round us off? :lol:

Ballerina x aka BOSS! :party:
Previous 1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 64 of 111