The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

33 posts Page 1 of 3
How much weight have you lost?
29 Mar 2013, 01:39
Cause I'm a nosy sort, I'm just wondering how much weight people here, have lost so far? I've been doing it 2 weeks and I've lost 6lbs but then I have been going to the gym twice a week and moderating 'feast' days to about 1800 cals.

Still, I'd love to hear from others too and hear about your weight loss journey. :)
Tomorrow is my first weigh in. I've been on the plan for 2 weeks, but decided to skip the first week to get an average. I'll let ya know tomorrow. :grin:

Congrats on your 6 lb loss!
Congratulations on your weight loss! I play with the wonderful progress tracker to see how folk are doing. Love being able to choose a group and see how it's going for them and compare it to the cohort I'm in.
So far 11lbs in four weeks
I lost 6kgs in 8 weeks, it is all I wanted to lose and the 5:2 diet worked well for me.
11lb in 10 weeks. Eating what I like on normal days and very little exercise.
Just look at my progress chart, and at other people's (if they're not too shy to show...)
12lbs in 11 weeks. Would have liked more but slow and steady wins the race eh?
Thanks for this - I've just registered for the tracker and I've also been reading the Inspirational stories thread this morning - crackingly good read!

It was my third fast yesterday and apart from some temptations in the morning at work (when people kept walking past my desk, waving tins of Quality Street under my nose, I managed to avoid them and not feel hungry. I gave in around 6pm when a colleague gave me a little 10g bag of Haribo starmix. Looked them up on My Fitness Pal and saw it was only 35cals, so popped those down the hatch and then later for dinner, had my usual Quorn fillets and scrambled egg whites.

Woke up today, starving, had one piece of toast and actually struggled to eat the 2nd...isn't that amazing? Off to do some aerobic house cleaning shortly and then may squeeze in a gym visit before the relatives arrive.

Hope you all have a successful weekend!
TryingtoSlim, to make you tracker public you need to select you progress tracker, edit settings and press the bottom button 'As above, plus include a public link to my Tracker Progress page' and then save settings and I'm sure your chart shows up immediately.

I've lost 16lbs in 11 weeks and when put that way instead of looking at the weekly ups and downs its pretty impressive for me.
I weighed this morning and have lost 9lbs in 4 weeks! And I've been eating well on my feast days (including wine and Pizza Hut!!) and not done much exercise (a couple of walks and ice skating on Tuesday!!).

Very pleased with the results so far - hubby has lost 10lbs as well so we're both seeing benefits. I'm finding the fast days fairly easy as I'm so busy at work but looking forward to some warmer weather so I can increase my exercise levels!

Congratulations to everyone on their weight loss!
Just under 20 kg. But still plenty to go!
2,5 kilos in 10 days.
Your weight loss is impressive, good for you!!!
I had my weigh in this morning. I lost 7 lbs and 1 inch in my waist over the last 2 weeks.
33 posts Page 1 of 3