The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

67 posts Page 4 of 5
Re: Are you an apple or a pear?
03 Oct 2013, 05:54
Naturally a pear, but carrying so much weight now the only place is had to go was around the waist so now I'm an apple. The Fast Diet will make me a pear again.
03 Oct 2013, 06:34
I am a vase. Who was turning into an apple, work that one out

Just trying to confuse you pennyforthem

Now I am a small version. But the apple has gone except for the spare type
03 Oct 2013, 06:50
I'd say I was an apple because I have a tyre but I also have an hourglass shape (well yeah, just a 3st overweight hourglass!) but the tyre is going - but oh sooooo slowly.
03 Oct 2013, 06:58
I was that fat I couldn't tell :oops: now I've lost some weight I am a pear, hefty thighs!
03 Oct 2013, 07:00
Pear! Tracking waist measurement does nothing for me - not much there to lose.

I've tried those Levi's curvy jeans on before and they will be my new investment pair when I reach target weight. Recently bought a paid of Uniqlo heat tech skinny corduroys which surprised me by fitting nicely at both waist, thigh and calf, probably because the waist is low cut which seems to help. I do feel a bit silly wearing them but they are very comfy. And the shop shortened them to fit.

Re: boots, my next pair will come from http://www.greenshoes.co.uk, they have a wide leg fit option as standard but can also make them to measure if need be. Also I just got a pair of shoes from them and they fit my weird bunioned feet perfectly.
03 Oct 2013, 07:35
I'm still an apple, I guess. But, the middle is a bit deflated like a balloon and with the upper belly now gone and the remaining fat mostly below the belly button...I can almost make out an hourglass. If I try real hard, stand back from the mirror and squint a little...yes, I can almost see it as an hourglass. :wink: Probably wishful thinking. Guess I'll just keep wearing V necks and skirts to accentuate the positives. (Big melons and long legs!)
03 Oct 2013, 07:53
According to the Marks and Sparks BMI website there's a new fruit on the block --the pearapple! That's me then, apparently in my youth I was a Chilli! ( A hot one I hope!!!) :grin:
03 Oct 2013, 08:58
I have no idea. I think my body shape has been Jabba the Hutt for too long to notice anything else :D
03 Oct 2013, 09:09
Some great (and inspiring) thoughts here; I've decided I'm really an ugli fruit!!
03 Oct 2013, 09:55
I'm a tomato - I have squishy bits.
03 Oct 2013, 13:38
Until my late 30s, I was a skinny board (not broad, well ok, that too!) - and flat as one! Then I gained the weight, and where I lost it appears to be mostly around my midsection, so I guess I am an apple. Thankfully, I will never be a board again - my boobs have finally sagged a bit , so there is something there now! :oops:
03 Oct 2013, 13:51
I'm just an ageing bloke with a fat gut and multiple chins.
03 Oct 2013, 15:36
To all of you, whatever shape ........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
03 Oct 2013, 16:11
Yep, we're all fruitcakes!! :grin:
It's all going a bit pearshaped! :smile:
03 Oct 2013, 16:14
I would say I'm a pumpkin LOL
67 posts Page 4 of 5