The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

67 posts Page 5 of 5
Re: Are you an apple or a pear?
03 Oct 2013, 16:17
Well, I used to be a 'sugar cube' because there wasn't much difference between bust, waist and hip measurements and if viewed from the side I had no real shape! At 5'2" tall I will always have a chunky build and even though I am well within the normal weight range for my height, will never look like a stick insect! Now I have a waist I am no longer a cube, but a PEAR
21 Oct 2013, 09:30
I am an upside down pear! Larger at the top than bottom.
21 Oct 2013, 09:34
I was a pear, now I'm more square. It's weird having a bigger upper half when I'm used to all the weight being around my lower half.
21 Oct 2013, 10:13
I think I am a Sponge Bob - straight from under the bust to just above the abdomen. Never had a waist in my entire life, not even in my skinny youth. Unfair.
21 Oct 2013, 11:00
I seem to be more banana now but with a waist. I have recently found my ribs which had been missing for ages.
21 Oct 2013, 11:15
I am an apple, always been an apple with thin legs & arms. My ambition is to be a French bean! :rotfl:
21 Oct 2013, 11:23
I used to be a pear but since menopause I'm more a cottage loaf!
67 posts Page 5 of 5