The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

79 posts Page 6 of 6
Re: Do You Tell People?
26 Aug 2013, 17:13
I haven't told anyone yet. It is only my second week. I think I first want to figure out myself what I think of this diet. It is actually the first time I have been joining the masses with the latest new thing in dietland. Mostly because of the amazing health results. If it does so many good things to your body, this WoE must be healthy. But I am still a bit confused myself...

Waratah wrote: Nope haven't told a soul, and as we both work hubby doesn't even know 4 months on!

:-o Wow, and you live under the same roof? Hasn't he noticed that he is losing a little bit of wive every week?
26 Aug 2013, 17:55
I told my wife and she's told the whole world...
27 Aug 2013, 07:09
Rasa, I actually started when we went on a 3 month travelling/camping trip where meals were haphazard anyway & where we hiked in & out if gorges every other day ( hiked well over a 100km), so everyone has put my loss if a dress size down to that. He's clearly not the most observant of people though!! I would never discuss it at home anyway as I have 2 young children & don't want them to hear/be introduced to needing to lose weight you know?
27 Aug 2013, 07:38
I have been telling anyone who will listen lol! My partner was a bit dubious at first, until he read the hype, now he does it one day a week for the health benefits.

It's a revelation for me, no other diet or way of life has ever worked this well for me. Hopefully it will continue. X
79 posts Page 6 of 6