The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

213 posts Page 15 of 15
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
Re: *Jubilant June*
30 Jun 2013, 19:17
LOOK OUT JULY! Ready or not, here we come!!!! :clover: all!
01 Jul 2013, 06:33
Hi Jubilant Juners
It's been a good month for me and although I put on a pound since last week, I think my body was readjusting itself after other good weeks. :smile:
Looking forward to Joyful July - are you going to start this off Hummingbird?
Congrats to all other Juners, this forum certainly helps!
01 Jul 2013, 09:23
Just to finish off June - best time for 15 months/50 races in my 100th parkrun on Saturday and a new low for weight on Sunday morning, as a result of which I have reset my goal/target to 135lbs from 140 (which I cannot imagine getting back up to now).

Still got the aches & pains associated with arthritic hips but I seem to be able to take Ibuprofen without side-effects to relieve the soreness when necessary so at the moment it is all good!

Let's hope that July can continue where June leaves off...
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
213 posts Page 15 of 15