The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 2 of 44
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 Next
:heart: Welcome, welcome, welcome one and all. :heart:
Learning from The Christmas Club, I will go for a 3lb's target only.
I am very happy to join in and I would like to add that I will probably stop short of the 14th as the 11th is my Birthday. And it's my 45th Birthday. So I'm in as I would love to be celebrating more than one achievement. I'm checking in today with a weight of 12.8. A goal weight of 12. 3 would be nice.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
That's my son's Birthday, an extra added incentive!!

Oh yes, I would like to join in please!

Very much need it, I didn't make the Christmas goal either and to top it all off, I have disgraced myself over the last few days by continuously eating all the scrumptious left over goodies!

After starting 5:2 several weeks ago, I had a small loss, and now I have had a gain plus some! And as Auriga said 'it's gone out the window'

I definitely need to and want to be back on track.

Many thanks Auriga!

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
Yes, I'd like to join. I'm going to try to lose 10lbs. (4.5 kg.) which will bring me to 165lbs (75 kg.)

Thanks!!
I'm here, and defiantly in for the valentines day challenge. thanks for the invite @Auriga. I'm not sure what my target will be as I don't know what the xmas damage is yet. I'll let you know when I weigh on the 7th. If I can get back to my pre-xmas weight I'll be very happy.

@Sue.Q you're my 5:2 angel. I love the support you give me, thank you :heart:
Dee
I would love to join too. Chasing healthy BMI range, I will go for broke and say 1.6kg is my target to achieve. I know my Xmas damage and am back onto the 5:2 wagon

All the best everyone, this be be a handy challenge as we face the tempting promotions in the supermarket. Thanks @Auriga for thinking of this next challenge

P.S. I fell short my Xmas target too ... Oh well onwards and downwards
Yes, I'll rise to the challenge. I did make my Xmas target- under 70 kgs. That is to say, I saw it once on the scales. By Valentine's Day, I want to be under 69kgs. Small goal , but possibly achievable.
Hmmm can't we make it Easter?!! I failed my Christmas goal and think I may even have gained quite a lot over the festive period. No, I must get back on the horse ( so to speak). Trouble is it's my birthday on the 8th and my mum's on the 13th...doh...what to do, what to do...just keeeeeeeeeep losing!!
I failed my Christmas target spectacularly - I'd love to join the valentines one. I don't know the Christmas damage yet, but my target is 63.5kg (under 10st)

I'm going to a Rocky horror night on 15th so would like to be a fairly slim Magenta :)
Yes, I'm up for the challenge especially as I also failed the Christmas one miserably. The new year brings with it renewed motivation so having given it a bit of thought my goal is 11st 2lb.
nursebean wrote: Hmmm can't we make it Easter?!! I failed my Christmas goal and think I may even have gained quite a lot over the festive period. No, I must get back on the horse ( so to speak). Trouble is it's my birthday on the 8th and my mum's on the 13th...doh...what to do, what to do...just keeeeeeeeeep losing!!

That's ok we can fall short of 14th together.
Yes ok @carieoates...hey! I'll be 45 too...spooky :-)
I'm in. I failed utterly with the Christmas target, but seem to have slid off my plateau (though if I don't get a solid fast under my belt this week I will cry), and should be showing some weight loss by then. I would like to be at 230lb by Valentines Day.
Absolutely in too! I failed my Xmas target, so would like to get to 60kg.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 2 of 44