The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 44 of 44
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 Next
Now 10 stone, which was my interim goal, having lost a stone since April, and 3lb since New Year. I have another 7lb to go to final target, but have set 5lb as Easter target, and will watch how things go, and how I look and feel, and may stop before target if I feel it is right to do so. Waist now below 50% of height too. Thanks Auriga and thanks too to PFT for doing the Easter challenge.
Thanks for posting folks and I do feel for those of you who think that you've 'failed'...I hate that word....look at it as just a postponement/plateau/hiccup anything but a failure!
I will always say that perseverance is the key to this WOE, even if you fall off the band wagon for a while...dust yourself off and get back on!
Good luck to everyone!! :clover:
Hi @auriga #44 asking if it's ok for me please to remove my valentines day notes from my signature yet? Not a problem if you would like it kept there for a while longer. Thanks x

Thank you so much for hosting this challenge. Sorry to everyone that didn't hit their target this time but keep on keeping on, you will get there. Keep the faith :smile:
Hello @Wendy Darling and yes, as far as I am concerned, feel free to remove your signature because I don't think I shall be working out the total weight loss for those that posted as I don't have starting weights from everyone and it was quite a short challenge anyway. However I am not sure if @Juliana.Rivers has finished with the Valentine signatures as she's still trying to add those to the Christmas Challenge...perhaps you might like to PM her. I took my signature off because I posted her on my results: which is another option. Hope this helps. :heart:
Auriga wrote: Hello @Wendy Darling and yes, as far as I am concerned, feel free to remove your signature because I don't think I shall be working out the total weight loss for those that posted as I don't have starting weights from everyone and it was quite a short challenge anyway. However I am not sure if @Juliana.Rivers has finished with the Valentine signatures as she's still trying to add those to the Christmas Challenge...perhaps you might like to PM her. I took my signature off because I posted her on my results: which is another option. Hope this helps. :heart:

If anyone reads this and hasnt removed their valentines challenge results from signature please leave on just for a week. I say a week because i had an out of control work week and whilst i posted a bit on the forum (im addicted im afraid) I havent had a chance to leap into the excel sheet. i think to do it properly i need to trace people's first post to see what indeed was their goal. and where they arrived either at feb 15 or when they officially signed off or met goal whichever is the earlier.

im glad i kept the christmas club going anyway because it helped motivate people that hadnt quite made it and with 9 weeks later their mind was still on their target.

thanks auriga for tagging me here
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 Next
650 posts Page 44 of 44