The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 3 of 44
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 Next
deleted
Nice idea..

but for anyone in Christmas club, can you keep that in your Christmas siggie till i disband that club.. which im determined to do by getting 100 people past their finishing line. the two clubs can work side by side for a wee bit. - ile. i dont want to lose what people lost in total.

have teh start weight or target loss in the member list is a good idea actually.

and whats this about "failing" and the chrissie target. i read that too much. we still have time and its all a "work in progress"
Oops Ok Juliana will redo my signature for Christmas again .
Auriga wrote: Oops Ok Juliana will redo my signature for Christmas again .

Thanks Auriga.
Thank you for doing this! I've decided to adjust my goal just a bit. I think I was being a little too aggressive. So, I'm going to shoot for 76 kg instead.
Me too please. As you can see, it not only went out the window but down the hill, over the river and on into town :0@
Azureblue wrote: Me too please. As you can see, it not only went out the window but down the hill, over the river and on into town :0@

Welcome to the Valentine club Number 27. :heart:
cblasz wrote: Thank you for doing this! I've decided to adjust my goal just a bit. I think I was being a little too aggressive. So, I'm going to shoot for 76 kg instead.

Revised your target number 18, @cblasz.
Updated list on page 1
carieoates wrote: I am very happy to join in and I would like to add that I will probably stop short of the 14th as the 11th is my Birthday. And it's my 45th Birthday. So I'm in as I would love to be celebrating more than one achievement. I'm checking in today with a weight of 12.8. A goal weight of 12. 3 would be nice.

Edit......

I think I may change this up a bit as I've seen a new low this weekend and believe that I might actually enjoy a tougher goal. So I'm now aiming for :

Starting weight 12.8 - (post Xmas weight)
12 stone 76.3kg or 168lb.
carieoates wrote:
carieoates wrote: I am very happy to join in and I would like to add that I will probably stop short of the 14th as the 11th is my Birthday. And it's my 45th Birthday. So I'm in as I would love to be celebrating more than one achievement. I'm checking in today with a weight of 12.8. A goal weight of 12. 3 would be nice.

Edit......

I think I may change this up a bit as I've seen a new low this weekend and believe that I might actually enjoy a tougher goal. So I'm now aiming for :

Starting weight 12.8 - (post Xmas weight)
12 stone 76.3kg or 168lb.

Target upgraded @carieoates.
Number 9 here, I think 155 maybe a bit ambitious, I'll target 158 for Valentines day :heart: and try for 155 for St. Patty's day :clover: :)
Can I join too please? I'm too embarassed to put my weight so can I aim to loose 7lbs? 1lb a week should be doable shouldn't it?

Geri
Yes please count me in! I'm aiming to be the light end of 11 stone instead of the heavy end :confused:
I'd like to lose the 3lb (ish.... maybe 4 *gulp*) that I've gained over Christmas so count me in!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 Next
650 posts Page 3 of 44