The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

650 posts Page 40 of 44
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 Next
Ok @nursebean and @niamo you're excused until Monday! :heart: I hope you're feeling better by then...... :heart:
:heart: Good luck everyone if you're weighing in tomorrow, I hope you reach your targets. For those of you who aren't quite there yet see you in the Easter Challenge and have a very Happy Valentine's Day ! :rose: :present: :drink: :rose: :heart:
I will weigh in on Saturday, as our fast day is tomorrow the 14 th! Had a bit of a blip over my lovely birthday weekend, but am recovering!! Enjoyed the whole thing but I put on weight, a bit sad afterwards even though I enjoyed everything at the time.......soldier on and downward!
Then I will join the Easter challenge if accepted.
Final weigh in: 68kg which is 900 gram more than I was aiming for. Mind you, seems I have to do 5:2 and not 6:1 to maintain this.
Happy Valentine's Day everybody and a wonderful Happy Birthday to my lovely Son who was my inspiration for this challenge. :heart:

Reporting in with the final WI as 92.5 which I am extremely happy with. :smile: :smile:

Thanks for this challenge @Auriga - I needed it. :like:

Onwards and downwards to the Easter Challenge - no chocolates and no Hot Cross Buns until I reach my goal of 89.9

cheers Maggie :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Number 49 here. Wishing everyone the best of luck with this challenge. Feb 14th tomorrow so hope you are on or near your targets.

Lesley
carorees wrote: Third day in a row on 68.2kg. Fasting today in the hope of dipping under 68kg tomorrow (maybe if I get up late, go to the loo, blow my nose, cut my toenails and fingernails before weighing, I might see a new number on the scales: 67!). Last chance to hit my valentine's target.

@carorees - that'll be two of us then - in my case it's getting from 10st 1lb to ... Well anything lower than 10st 1lb :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sue.Q wrote:
carorees wrote: Third day in a row on 68.2kg. Fasting today in the hope of dipping under 68kg tomorrow (maybe if I get up late, go to the loo, blow my nose, cut my toenails and fingernails before weighing, I might see a new number on the scales: 67!). Last chance to hit my valentine's target.

@carorees All the above and don't forget to shave your head you've got quite a lot. :shock:
Go on you can do it. :heart: :heart:

@Sue.Q hadn't thought of that one! My hair must weigh quite a bit, now I come to think about it :shock: :lol:
I never managed to get back to my goal weight after the Xmas gain. I'm stuck at around 64. My lowest was 63.7 I think. But, my goal was to get to goal weight again and maintain, and I really have more or less maintained, just at a slightly higher weight than planned. So… I'm not completely disappointed.

I have a couple of trips coming up, then I'll get serious about getting to goal weight (or a bit below) again.

Thanks for running the Valentine's Day Challenge, @Auriga! Nice avatar :heart:
:shock: Sorry @Auriga Number #3 Checking in havn't made my valentine goal and I am keeping the same goal as my Easter target thanks for trying with me. Sue :heart:
Challenge member no. 28 checking in.
Yes :victory: ! I made it! Weighing today revealed 66.9kg! And a BMI that turned green :smile:

3 fasts this weeks and a Zumba class last night did the trick I think :grin:

Feeling amazing right now!!

Thanks @Auriga for running this challenge!
No luck with me either, still sorting out how to fox a plateau. At least it is maintaining me witin my general bounce area. So thanks anyway for the opportunity to take a challenge, you can put a :neutral: beside my name please think I am #20
I haven't achieved the Valentine or Christmas challenge - missed it by 600g :frown: But I'm lower than my start weight on both challenges, which I'm really pleased about, given my plateau at the end of last year.

And I've fitted into a really cute skirt this morning :grin:

Thanks Auriga for all your work
I didn't make it, maybe I should have cut my toenails!
Stats today -weight 135.2 lbs (9st 9.2lbs), waist 29ins (pleased with that) Body Fat 34.2%.

Moving over to sign in for the Easter Challenge, :clover:
After having hit my target a while ago I then succumbed to a sickness bug this week. On Wednesday I weighed 116.5lbs but having made a full recovery this morning I was 120lbs!!! Onwards with the Easter challenge folks :)
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 Next
650 posts Page 40 of 44