The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

62 posts Page 2 of 5
Fantastic pictures and great progress! You should be very proud! :0)
Great progress, and also I LOVE your wallpaper :)
Thats fabulous. Well done and keep up the good work. Such a good idea to take photo's too! :like:
Wow

What fantastic results. You were the same start weight as I was when I started. I have been on 5:2 since 19th August 2013.
WELL DONE, you look marvellous!! Post some more pics when you are ready. I think you have inspired me to take some pics (don't like having me pic taken). My hubby might snap me when I am not looking knowing him hehe.
Keep up the good work, it's not just the weight loss but beneficial for your health!!!Take care x
Just had some natural photos taken and although I can definitely see the difference, they have also pumped up my motivation to keep on losing! Photographic surveillance is the way forward for me!

Thank you everyone who has commented, it's great to be part of such a supportive forum! xx
Punchypops that was a fabulous post, and I hope we hear more from you as that post and your photos are so very inspiring.

In a nutshell you have given us a rundown on what it takes to consistently make a difference eg exercise, eating beautiful foods salads herbs and spices. Thank you so much today you are my inspiration to keep it up. Keep us up to date and thanks
Hi pinchypops, it is exciting to see the changing YOU. :bugeyes: Keep it up! :lol:
Wow - what a difference 6 weeks has made. Brilliant!
So encouraging for everyone to see your amazing photos, and after only 6 weeks........
You go girl. Fantastic.
Fantastic job, pinchypops. You look great! What a difference six weeks can make. Isn't this wol wonderful? The side effects you mentioned, becoming more conscientious of feed day eating, is one that we share.
Keep up the great work. Image
Well done! You can really see a difference all in just 6 weeks. Fantastic!
Thanks everyone! Just stepped onto the scales and have lost another two pounds! That's 18 pounds in 6 and a half weeks - couldn't be more pleased!

Big weekend in London lies ahead, though - seeing a friend that I haven't seen in a while, so the wine will be flowing - may have to make up for it with three fasts next week!! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx
Awesome effort - awesome results!
No pee wee average 1lb loss per week for you!
Good luck with your journey - hoping to see more great progress pics.
Thanks for sharing.
Hi everyone! Went out for my cousin's birthday at the weekend and had a few photos taken - this is definitely a way to push myself to lose more weight!! Feeling very happy, but ready to tackle the next 20 pounds!

GetAttachment-2.aspx.jpeg
GetAttachment-2.aspx.jpeg (10.47 KiB) Viewed 2531 times

GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg (11.32 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg (10.75 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
62 posts Page 2 of 5