The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

62 posts Page 4 of 5
Haha, SueQ - I can't be doing with thongs and the like, far too much wedgie pulling for my liking!xx
Hi all - tried this dress on at the weekend but can't tell whether it looks too 'slutty' (for want of a better word...'obvious'?) - also, I do know how saggy my boobs look!

What do we think?

photo.JPG
I think as long as you're not planning to wear it for any more job interviews :grin: you look lovely!
Well done. You look so good and after only 6 short weeks, amazing!!! Thanks for all the pics, you look so much healthier :) Don't forget to post more pics in a few weeks as you have really inspired me (and I'm sure lots of others).
Can I ask how tall you are? I think I'm about the same size as you. Keep doing what you're doing. I bet you're really proud of yourself :)
Thanks justdee, I must correct you though, and say it's been 8 weeks! I'll definitely keep updating the photos, as I'm finding it very helpful!

I am 5 foot 6 and around a size 14, I believe, although I bought a pair of 14 leggings from topshop and they're baggy! I also bought a medium top from H&M and (I do like my clothes skintight) I also find that slightly baggy.

I am proud, but to be honest, I almost feel as though I've cheated! I am feeling so much healthier and my lifestyle is undeniably much healthier, but I haven't been punishing myself in the gym or anything like that, although when I get back to uni next week I won't have the dog to walk, so I will have to join a gym and start trying to tone!
6 weeks, 8 weeks there's nothing in it. You've done fab. You don't look that tall in your pics. I'm only 5'1" so I think I'm a bit bigger than you but I can see I'm going to stick at this. Keep it going, you make it look so easy. I think you'll be at goal in no time and these pics are great to show you how far you've come x
I reckon it's the size of my head that makes me look shorter! It's massive! Thank you, fingers crossed it keeps working - I'm sure you'll do well, keep posting on this forum, it's ever so helpful and supportive xx
lol, I'm sure it's just the pic, your head look perfectly normal sized. x
The night before my graduation I went out and got VERY drunk. As usual. The result was a day of feeling rubbish, greasy, irritable and not particularly proud! When I received my graduation photo I felt disgusted with myself and hid them from my parents, telling them that if they dared give it out to any grandparents or show any friends that I would divorce them as parents!

image.jpg

Twenty three pounds down and feeling fantastic! Here's to the next twenty three and hopefully my masters graduation photo will be better! Xx
Wow I love the sideways view. It shows so much. I might just upload some of myself one day.
Ah, graduation pics...I've got my own awful ones from when I graduated weighing 85 kilos! When I finally write my dissertation and finish y masters I'm hoping for better pics too, I'll be 15 years older and more than 20 kilos lighter!

Anyway, keep going, you're looking great!!
Looking fab pinchypops!! :victory:
More fabulous photos, I love how happy you look in your graduation photos

Will be amazing what the gym will add. Always good to do cardio, weights and stretches I find

Inspiring
62 posts Page 4 of 5