The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

62 posts Page 3 of 5
My goodness you look FANTASTIC :)
Fantastic transformation! Hope everyone was well impressed with the new you!
OMG you look amazing - I really need to see things like this as I'm struggling - not with the diet but as in sticking to fast days, eating not too badly on feast days and hardly seen any weight loss in 5 weeks. I keep myself motivated with the fact that my body really needs time to adjust as I was a huge yo yo dieter for years. Soooo seeing your story has boosted me yet again. Nearly at the end of my first fast of the week and all gone well as usual.
Mons
Ahh pinchypops the difference is soooo noticeable-thanks for sharing and inspiring us! Go girl! X
Thank you, everyone!

Mons - just stick at it! Honestly I've yoyoed for years, too, and this has been great for me. I feel so much healthier and have been walking the dog loads, which has helped. As soon as people start noticing it definitely gives you a boost! Maybe take photos, as I have, as you see the changes which aren't always evident on the scales. Regardless of the weight loss I'm just so pleased with how much healthier I feel - my insides feel cleaner, believe it or not! Just try and remember that you are doing this as a positive change for yourself, not as a punishment for having gained weight, and try and have fun with it!

Best of luck everyone! Can't wait to get to the two stone mark!!

Lots of love and luck xx
Wow Pinchypops, I thought that was two different people! You look lovely :victory:
You have done amazing!! Well done!!
Well done you! You look amazing! And showed the pics to Beloved and he said wow! So there you go.
Well done pinchypops you look fantastic can't believe they're supposed to be ''So Far '' photos. :heart: Sue. :heart:
I love this forum! So much support from such lovely people! You're all wonderful and I look forward to seeing your photos soon xx
Pinchypops, you would look adorable whatever your size - inner beauty always shines through!
dhana wrote: Pinchypops, you would look adorable whatever your size - inner beauty always shines through!

Well said that girl.

So true.

:like: :like: :like:
This morning's photo - excuse the big pants!

One and a half stone down as of this morning's weigh in!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Good luck everyone and thank you for all of your comments xx
Fantastic results pinchypops Well Done :heart: :heart:
You call them big pants ? :clover: :clover: Sue. :clover:
62 posts Page 3 of 5