The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

69 posts Page 3 of 5
Re: Before and so far.
31 Dec 2013, 16:59
AM-AZ-ING! :victory: :victory: :victory:
31 Dec 2013, 17:10
@ChickvicWhat absolutely fantastic results! What an inspiration!
31 Dec 2013, 17:12
Wow Vicki, well done :) :like: :clover:

Room for two :wink:
31 Dec 2013, 17:16
I always look at the amount you've lost and think 'wow' - that really is amazing!! And the pics prove it. Inspirational.
31 Dec 2013, 19:29
Thanks all :smile: am really amazed and pleased with my progress, can't wait to try maintaining - lol! This forum is wonderful too, love the support everyone gets and gives :heart: :heart: :heart:
31 Dec 2013, 19:44
:heart: :heart: Happy New Year WoW what an amazing transformation@Chickvic you are totally a changed woman indeed can't remember how much more you need/want to go but I do know how well you must be feeling and what a great age for you to discover this WOL :heart:

Well done for what you've achieved in this year alone :heart:
31 Dec 2013, 19:48
Not too much more Sue, I've been lucky this year, found this diet and this forum :wink: I'm happy with the way my face looks - don't want to go haggard! Then the next chapter starts - maintaining!
31 Dec 2013, 20:43
Wow wow wow :like: :like: :like:

You have made a wonderful transformation and it is great how you are portraying that with the same outfit. Shrinking beautifully there and such a great effort

Thanks for sharing and all the best :clover: :clover: :clover:
31 Dec 2013, 20:57
:heart: Yes @Chickvic I thought you'd said that you've nearly got to target :heart: well done you've had a great year.
I'm also not going to go too far because of the "Haggard" look I'm going to avoid deffo so I set out with a target of 12stone but will take a look at each stone from here on and judge accordingly because of my age I'm not looking for the 10stone figure anymore that's what I wanted to be
30/35 yrs ago!!!!
Yours has been an inspiring transformation for me to keep on watching throughout the year and as you said I found this forum about 3weeks after my start and have learned so much from all the other members own experiences also for keeping me focused and on the straight and narrow.
My aim for 2014 is to lose another 50 lbs but as I said will check the saggy/baggy skin before saying enough is enough.

♥This next year for you will be maintenance and hopefully easier than this one but Congratulations on a job
well done♥
31 Dec 2013, 21:30
Wow and thrice wow!
Looks like you've grown your hair too; we need the full mug shot!
So inspirational @chickvic
31 Dec 2013, 21:39
Wow - truly wonderful Chickvic.
Just looked at your tracker and that is amazing too.
31 Dec 2013, 21:42
Congratulations on your incredible success and Happy New Year!!!
11 Jan 2014, 00:13
Hi @Chickvic, I just had a peek to see if you had updated your photos since you've lost over 100 pounds and you have!!! I missed it on the 1st Jan. Woohoooo !!! You look amazing!! You are inspirational!!!
Xxx julianna
11 Jan 2014, 07:38
:like: Yes, so glad to see your progress! Cheers to your work, you are an inspiration. :like: :heart: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:
11 Jan 2014, 08:15
I also missed your update. The photos are fantastic. You are such an inspiration to everyone on the forum.
69 posts Page 3 of 5