The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

69 posts Page 4 of 5
Re: Before and so far.
11 Jan 2014, 10:17
:victory: @chickvic you're an absolute STAR :star: :star: .What a transformation. Congratulations to you and on track for your Valentine's target too. :heart: Such an inspiration to everyone. Well done and you should be proud of yourself.
12 Jan 2014, 21:23
Finally posting me in my Christmas frock! (Size 16!) Wore it to a party yesterday - making the most of it :razz:

12 Jan 2014, 21:26
You look gorgeous Chickvic! no wonder you have such a huge grin on your face! :like: :like: :grin:
12 Jan 2014, 21:39
Well - doesn't your picture speak a thousand words?!! Absolutely brilliant - congratulations! There is not anyone on here who won't know just how you have had to turn things around in order to succeed thus far. What an inspiration - I look forward to seeing your next pic! :star: :star: :star:
12 Jan 2014, 22:02
WOW! :like: You look like you have lost years! Fantastic! :victory: :heart: :victory: :cool:
12 Jan 2014, 22:16
O.M.G.!!!! You look like a completely different person. What an inspiration! What a worthy (joint) winner of the most inspirational photos! Many, many congratulations!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
12 Jan 2014, 22:55
Amazing - you look nothing like the person in your 'before' photo. What a fantastic inspiration you are to us all :like:
12 Jan 2014, 23:39
No way :shock: ...........that's two different people :wink: You look amazing.
14 Jan 2014, 20:26
Oh my goodness you look absolutely wonderful. Well done :)
14 Jan 2014, 20:37
Fabulous.........
That's all. :lol:
14 Jan 2014, 23:04
Wow, you're such an inspiration & what a happy picture! You look wonderful, congrats on your amazing work. Go, you!
16 Jan 2014, 13:46
What an inspiration to everyone - especially new members like myself - what can I say other than congratulations - you look beautiful :like: :like:
16 Jan 2014, 14:26
Dear Chickvic, you look absolutely amazing! Wow!
16 Jan 2014, 14:29
Oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow! Incredible! You look gorgeous!
16 Jan 2014, 19:21
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Fantastic loss! The number in your stats was already impressive, but seeing the progress in photos is so dramatic. Thank you for sharing your amazing success, truly inspirational!
69 posts Page 4 of 5