The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

76 posts Page 5 of 6
WOW!!!!
@Minigill you are an inspiration!
:like: :heart: :victory:
Thanks for your story, and for inspiring me today :)
:party: :rainbow: :cake:

Hope to see photos soon!
Wow! You could be me (hopefully!) in a few months time! Our starting stats are so similar. ?.including the dodgy knee! Lol
You have done so well. I will make sure I read your blog for more inspiration over the coming weeks.
:)
@minigill daahhling. I have missed you with me being on a different time zone 'an all. I had not appreciated you were 'cooked'. Well done honey. When do we see some photo's? What an awesome result. Great job and a true inspiration. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
@rawkaren

Hi Karen

Thankyou :heart:

I confess to not being on the forum much over the last few weeks, got a few distractions going on :smile:

I am on thyroid replacement after removal and the loss has messed up the dosage and put me slighty high. So since I hit target, I have not fasted as I can't keep weight on! Some might find this a senario in heaven, but after months of fasts and enjoying what they do to my system, it comes as a shock. I am 4-5 pounds under target but pretty stable at this, but will sit it out until the dosage is correct and body adjusts to being normal with fasting again!

Eating a few nuts to help extra cals. Keeping away from extra carbs and food volume as my system can't take it. Tried to increase food qty and felt dreadful with it.

Each dosage change takes 8 weeks to kick in, so blood test in a couple of weeks but my doc thinks I will need reducing again. Should be back to fasting maintenance by summer :) Might be able to sneak Jersey New Potatoes & butter in before that when in season :wink: :grin:

Still trying to organize the OH to take some pics :lol:
Minigill wrote:
organize the OH to take some pics :lol:

Amongst all the running around with other things!! :heart:

John
Hope your ok mini...............get on with the piccy taking Mr Wheel.! :oops: amongst other running about and stuff.
Well done! What a great story And a real inspiration for us all.
Hope the thyroid settles down now.
Hope it settles for you Min. Take care :heart:
I missed your original post - WOW! What a fantastic achievement :like:

You are such an inspiration. I hope everything settles on the health front soon, and good luck with the maintenance :smile:
Congratulations on reaching your goal. :grin:

I loved reading your post, it showed me that it can be done; especially as I have only been at it for 5 weeks and my starting point is the same as yours was!

Good luck learning how to maintain. :clover:
Hang in there Minigill! I hope everything evens out soon.
Loved reading your story! Every last bit of it. Hope the latest issues clear up quickly for you. Very inspiring as a noob coming into this amazing world of fasting.
Welcome @mia87 So glad you've found the best forum there is, have a good read around especially the inspirational weightloss stories.
Good luck with your 5:2 fasting journey.
:clover: :clover:
Thanks so much, Sue. Q :) This looks like a great place to be throughout my journey.
Thank you for your inspirational post. What an achievement! That's really fantastic! Congratulations and good luck on the maintenance road.
76 posts Page 5 of 6