The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

63 posts Page 5 of 5
You hardly look like the same person. You look amazing.
Thank you very much for looking at my photos. Yes I am very pleased & certainly feel much happier than when the first photo was taken with being very down in the dumps after Christmas realising just how large I had become. 5:2ing has certainly been a revelation for me in enabling me to feel that I have much more control now over my eating that is now part of my weekly routine. We will all get down to the weight we want to be despite ups & downs & I have hit a rocky patch at the moment but will be sticking with it.
Good luck & continuing success to TheFrog, RobMorris, Sarah, icefast & Carley with your 5:2 WOE & WOL. :like: :clover: :smile: & thank you for your lovely comments.
Golly! :grin: Only just seen this @Isis and WOW, that's a real difference, you must be absolutely thrilled! :victory: :victory: You look sooo much slimmer and happier, well done and thanks for posting the inspirational pics :heart: :like:
63 posts Page 5 of 5