The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

151 posts Page 6 of 11
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
Looking really good Caroline!! Love the new dress! :victory:
What do you think of the shoes, @Nikipins? OK if worn with stockings? The black jacket is far too big BTW so hope the day is warm! Or maybe more shopping therapy? Perhaps we'll find a top for your skirt! ;-)
Brainwave - Can't you and Moogie, the backbone and inspiration of the 5.2 WOL get one of the women's magazines to do a before and after transformation type thingy, we would be inundated with newbies! Great hourglass figure by the way, super cleavage - if ya got it, flaunt it!! :like:
Dhana that's a fantastic idea. What do you think Caro? I suspect a makeover and new clothes would be thrown in. I detest most women's magazines for their portrail of women as anorexic, painted clothes hangers, but there are some good ones out there which do try to portray women as the intelligent, capable and diverse group we are.

@carorees: not sure about the shoes, it's difficult to tell from the photo. I think we need another meet up to assess and more retail therapy if we decide they are not right :grin:
@ Nikipins!
Yes, Woman and Home is pretty good. Don't read mags now (except Saga) which is surprisingly good btw! but Caro and Moogie are not decrepit enough for that one !! :lol:
carorees wrote: What do you think of the shoes, @Nikipins? OK if worn with stockings? The black jacket is far too big BTW so hope the day is warm! Or maybe more shopping therapy? Perhaps we'll find a top for your skirt! ;-)

Might I suggest a mini platform. M and S do a really nice, comfortable one. I Have purple and black. Or maybe a wedge heel also very very comfortable if you're not used to wearing heels, like me.
Your new figure and outfit would really suit a slightly more elegant shoe.....but comfort is imperative.
May I suggest wearing stockings with whatever shoes you choose? The discomfort of bare skin rubbing on the inside of shoes just sounds like torture to me. Stockinged legs look much better, too, no matter what's in style. Of course, I'm a gray-haired grandmother, so what do I know?

Seriously, congratulations on your gorgeous new figure--so glad you rewarded yourself with such a glamorous new dress. Hope you have wonderful time at the wedding.
dhana wrote: Brainwave - Can't you and Moogie, the backbone and inspiration of the 5.2 WOL get one of the women's magazines to do a before and after transformation type thingy, we would be inundated with newbies! Great hourglass figure by the way, super cleavage - if ya got it, flaunt it!! :like:

Well, a free makeover sounds good to me!!! Any ideas about how would we go about arranging it? @Dhana @Nikipins @Moogie???
Moogie posted about trying to get a magazine to give a group of 5:2'rs a makeover here 5-2-diet-chat-f6/not-knowing-your-clothes-size-t8057-15.html#p93928 Don't know if anything has come of it yet though.
Congratulations!
And in only 8 months such a transformation!
Very inspiring - thank you for sharing your photos, it really is great to be able to (See) the difference rather than read the stats alone. :heart:
Thanks for all the wonderful work and effort in supporting the board too.
:victory: Nice dress! And you look amazing! Thanks for the photo!
You look very feminine and pretty Caroline. Isn't it good to be a girl? :rose: :rose: :rose:
Caroline,

You are amazing. Really really well done. You are an inspiration for me and all that see these photos. Congratulations to you. Jenn
Well done!!
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
151 posts Page 6 of 11