The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 71 of 134
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
13 Jan 2014, 15:54
Phew! close shave there carie! Someone must have been looking out for your son today, so glad you were there to come to his rescue!
13 Jan 2014, 16:29
Woaw,how you must have been freaked out ! He's lucky you were there and that you kept your cool, don't know how I would have reacted :shock: :bugeyes:

Took my waist measurements several times but never has the same results, so which one should I take, the smaller one ? (there are 10 cm between the bigger and the smaller one) :confused:
13 Jan 2014, 16:42
Wow @carieoatesi agree,so glad karens gone public,was scared i would give the game away even tho i am usually good with secrets!
And wow..you must need a stiff drink
.. i know youre having a lovely nutritious dindins but if you want to add a vino of wine tonight,who would blame you! X
13 Jan 2014, 17:10
Sorry @carieoates meant to say a vat of vino!
Hunger is making me lose my marbles :shock: :razz: :lol: x
13 Jan 2014, 17:16
@carieoates so glad your son was ok. I'm always worrying about my oldest boy doing something like that. He is working on a large Mercedes van at the moment converting it into a campervan. He has had all the wheels off and been crawling round underneath it making me rather nervous.

So much news to catch up with today and I'm sure I looked on here last night! @rawkaren what exciting news, good luck with your venture and your move abroad.

I do love reading about about everybody's goings on, it is funny how you can caught up in people's lives even if you've never met them. :grin:
13 Jan 2014, 17:42
I'm with Candice and Carieoates on keeping secrets, so I'm glad you've gone public Karen.
I'm half way through my shelfies (thank you @silverdarling )and will take a photo for you tomorrow.
Darn, pressed submit before I was ready.
Your son has had a very lucky escape @carieoates. Lucky as you say, you were home and heard him xx
13 Jan 2014, 18:42
... I notice that 'shelfies' were also mentioned on the Sunday Brunch programme yesterday, that MM was on ... Well, you saw them here first! :clap: :grin: :rotfl:
13 Jan 2014, 19:05
:heart: Glad all is well @carieoates Yes he was very lucky indeed and I doesn't matter how old they become he'll always be your little "boy". Bet the bruising will come out tomorrow though. :heart:
13 Jan 2014, 19:15
yikes @carieoates that sounds nasty. Hope he is ok. I think I would need to break out a very stiff drink after that experience :shock:
13 Jan 2014, 19:24
Silverdarling wrote: ... I notice that 'shelfies' were also mentioned on the Sunday Brunch programme yesterday, that MM was on ... Well, you saw them here first! :clap: :grin: :rotfl:

Silly question but....aren't you supposed to be in the picture too?

And no stiff drinks it's Monday :angel: :angel:
13 Jan 2014, 19:29
Carie - all the ones I've seen up to now online have been just of people's choice of their book shelves. I think the ones yesterday of people 'gurning' next to various things on shelves 'lowered the tone rather' and therefore 'not with the programme' !!!!
13 Jan 2014, 20:02
OK silverdarling, I get it now.
13 Jan 2014, 20:36
Inspired by you, SilverDarling, I have 2 shelfies and a new avatar all ready to go as soon as I "get a round tuit" (and learn to follow those instructions for same that I've copied and pasted)

So glad your son is ok, carrie
13 Jan 2014, 20:42
CRikey you lot, I've just had to read through 5 pages to catch up. I'm sure I read them all last night. .... Be back in a bit, lads just home, hungry
13 Jan 2014, 20:45
I didn't realise that shelfies could be a shelf of anything - not just books. I have a shelf (rack) of shoes. Any good?

ok, I'll get me coat.......
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 71 of 134