The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 96 of 134
Previous 1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
21 Jan 2014, 09:53
Ha ha! love the jelly bean idea (hence the, er...avatar...sorry about that!).

Thank you that made me chuckle

Bean :dazed:
21 Jan 2014, 09:57
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Love it... and you're living up to your award x
21 Jan 2014, 10:00
Jellybean, ( hee hee, yes Gillymary, I thought that as well! two great minds etc ) hope all goes well for you today, hugs on their way to you :heart: :heart:

Ballerina x :heart:
21 Jan 2014, 10:02
Ah, and angry jellybeans too, I hope that isn't a reflection of your state of mind beanie!
21 Jan 2014, 10:13
I've got a lovely day planned today. A friend is treating me to lunch at a Mexican restaurant (might even go mad and try guacamole and conquer my avocado aversion!) :shock: and then we're going to an Asian speciality shop armed with our lists of wanted spices. Can't wait! :razz:
21 Jan 2014, 10:16
I like to think of them as "determined" beans @Debs !

By the way, I'm enjoying daily weighing. On Saturday I was 12 stone. Today I'm 11:11...hoorah! Fasting EOD is fun...don't you think?!

Bean :oops:
21 Jan 2014, 10:25
Well done bean!! As long as they aren't constipated and straining beans :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin: :lol: :grin:
Oh no, that's just me :bugeyes:
21 Jan 2014, 10:26
Anyone remember Bile Beans? were they to treat constipation?
21 Jan 2014, 10:36
I love it when you lot wake up!!!
21 Jan 2014, 10:39
Oh my word...bile beans? Constipated beans? What on earth's going on?! A pure Bean has a reputation to uphold you know!

Bean :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol: :bugeyes: :cool: :dazed:
21 Jan 2014, 10:41
Bile beans??? Uurrggghhhh!!!
21 Jan 2014, 10:48
@gillymaryOH is Leo, the kind who always want to have the last word and to have a really strong (I said strong, not bad... ahem....) personality so you can imagine sometimes it's really really fun.....

@PennyForthem The last mince pies went in my stomach a week ago :grin:

My furry babies have enough to eat for the next 2-3 months :shock:
There was a huge sale so I went for it with 10 euros saving in total, which is always good to take plus I won a pretty collector box for their food :cool:

Nearly ready to go for my ride with Bon Jovi, Duran Duran, Nirvana, Richard Marx, Kylie Minogue and Nik Kershaw in my mp3 player :cool:
21 Jan 2014, 10:54
Sounds like a wonderfully spicey day @Callyanna just don't ask for bile beans!

Bean :shock:
21 Jan 2014, 10:55
She won't need them!! :cloudy: :cloudy:
21 Jan 2014, 11:29
Ooohh, @callyanna let us know what you think of guacamole! I go to Raan Thai Asian supermarket for 'supplies' (reminds me, another visit required) and we *always* spend more than we go for! We justify that by saying, "it's too far to just 'pop to'"!!
I've never hear of bile beans, but I get the picture!!
Previous 1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 96 of 134